- WWE did a total of 1,598,000 pay-per-view buys in the second quarter of 2011, mostly due to the 1,059,000 buys from WrestleMania 28.
* Extreme Rules 2011 did 209,000 buys, up from 182,000 in 2010.
* Over the Limit 2011 did 140,000 buys, down from 197,000 in 2010.
* Capitol Punishment 2011 scored 170,000 buys, up from Fatal 4 Way doing 143,000 in 2010.
Comparing the 2011 pay-per-views in this quarter, minus WrestleMania 27, up against the 2010 events, the 2011 pay-per-views did 519,000 buys compared to 522,000 in 2010.
– The decision was made yesterday to bring Sin Cara back to the WWE roster after all. Cara’s future with WWE had been up in the air as of late but sources report that as of yesterday, Cara will be coming back.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Vince McMahon Reportedly Upset Over Brock Lesnar Wanting to Discuss a New Deal at UFC 184|
|14||Backstage News on Vince McMahon and Brock Lesnar Arguing at RAW, Is Lesnar Expected for WrestleMania?|
|7||WWE RAW Report - 3/2/15|
|6||Samoa Joe Expected to Sign with WWE Soon, Ryback Talks Andre Battle Royal, Canvas 2 Canvas|
|6||WWE SummerSlam Location Confirmed, Renee Young on Which WWE Superstar She Is Dating|