- Here is the current line-up of the major players running the direction of WWE:
* Vince McMahon, Chairman of the Board and CEO
* Kevin Dunn, Executive Vice President, Television Production
* George Barrios, Chief Financial Officer
* Paul Levesque (Triple H), Executive Vice President, Talent
* Michael Luisi, WWE Studios President; Executive Vice President, Business Development; General Counsel
* Stephanie McMahon (who has dropped the McMahon-Levesque last name she had been using), Executive Vice President, Creative
* Michelle Wilson, Chief Marketing Officer
- Here is the list of straight salaries for 2012:
* Vince McMahon, $1.1 million
* Barrios, $575,000
* Dunn, $800,000
* Levesque, $500,000
* Wilson, $575,000
Those employees will also earn another 25% to 200% of that total based on company profitability as set forth at different levels. The totals for 2012 aren’t in yet so the amount of bonuses they will get has not been determined.
As far as stock ownership goes, Vince currently owns 39,722,641 shares worth $334 million. Stephanie’s stock is currently worth $31.78 million. Shane McMahon’s stock is worth $15.55 million and Triple H’s stock is worth $405,227.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|23||Watch: CM Punk Says He'll "Never, Ever, Ever" Wrestle for WWE Again|
|18||WWE RAW Report - The Beast Returns|
|18||Backstage Talk on Triple H's Opinion of Some Internet Fans|
|14||WWE Not Happy with CM Punk After Departure from the Company, Rumor on Possible Action|
|12||WWE Posts Cryptic Tweet, Possibly for the New Logo or WWE Network|