- We noted earlier that filming for the new season of WWE Tough Enough has been reportedly pushed back until October due to WWE’s ongoing budget cuts.
Word now is that a second season of Legends House is up in the air and if they still do a second season, it will be delayed. At the same time, there have been people close to filming that were told there will be no second season at all, delayed or not.
WWE’s original plan was to begin Tough Enough filming this week and go right to filming Legends House after that.
|Kane Still Shocked About The Undertaker's Streak Ending, Talks About Jacob Goodnight Movie Character|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|33||Fan Posts Account Of Experience With CM Punk and AJ Lee at Wednesday's Chicago Blackhawks Game|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|9||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|
|6||Brock Lesnar's Return and the 2014 WWE Slammy Awards Confirmed for RAW Later This Year|