- To get an idea of where WWE’s revenue streams come from, here’s a breakdown by region:
* 74.4% from North America in April-June 2012, up from 72.2% in April-June 2011.
* 17.1% from Europe, the Middle East and Africa in April-June 2012. Down from 18.2% in April-June 2011.
* 5.9% from Asia Pacific in April-June 2012. Up from 5.8% in April-June 2011.
* 2.6% from Latin America in April-June 2012, down from 3.7% in April-June 2011.
– WWE is currently spending around $820,000 per TV taping. This is up from the $735,000 per taping they were spending the same time last year.
– WWE officials are said to be on the fence about SmackDown Superstar Antonio Cesaro, formerly known as Claudio Castagnoli on the independents. He’s considered by some to be a “now or never” talent and the hope is that he will have a breakout moment here soon.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|39||Philly Crowd Chant "Bulls---" At The Royal Rumble - What Did YOU Think?|
|21||WWE Royal Rumble Report - 1/25/15|
|15||Fans Block Parking Lot After Royal Rumble, People Livid With Roman Reigns|
|14||Mainstream Media Cover Negative Crowd Reaction At The Rumble, Rock Tweets On Philly Crowd|
|14||Major Update On WrestleMania 31 - Expected Card, Plans For Bryan, Rollins and Taker|