– Michael Cole wrote the following on Twitter today about Jerry Lawler and JBL:
“Congrats to @JCLayfield for his return! Look forward to the sparring. Surprised you could drag yourself off golf course! 4 days and counting to the return of @JerryLawler and I can’t wait! All is right in the world again. #LongLiveTheKing”
– Here are some injury updates on several WWE Superstars:
* Mark Henry right now is scheduled to return at the end of 2012 after having shoulder surgery a few months back.
* Hunico is scheduled to return at the end of January 2013 after surgery for a torn ACL.
* Evan Bourne is scheduled back in early spring after a foot injury.
* Christian is expected back in late November or early December after shoulder surgery
– Brad Maddox is being considered a Triple H guy because for whatever reason, Triple H has taken a liking to him. Maddox wasn’t looked at as anything special in OVW or FCW. However, it is said that he improved while in Florida but was hardly one of the top stars there.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Former TNA Star Not Interested In a Return, Impact Viewership, Hardcore Justice, Corgan, Wrestlers Engaged|
|Popular Indie Women's Wrestler Works WWE NXT Tapings, Bill DeMott Hoping for an Update on His Future|
|Video of Dolph Ziggler from Extreme Rules, Tag Team Matches on WWE Superstars, Lucha Underground Ads|
|Hornswoggle Returning on Tonight's RAW?, Backstage Note on Jason Albert as NXT Head Trainer, Natalya|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||Wolfpack Discuss Undertaker Nearly Joining WCW, Chris Jericho Being A "Whining Puss"|
|8||Booker T Apologizes for Owen Hart Comment on RAW|
|6||Ring of Honor Wrestler on People Being Offended by WWE's The New Day Stable|
|5||Former WWE Creative Writer Says Divas Were Perceived As 'Catty' And 'Mentally Unstable'|
|4||Hideo Itami Pokes Fun At CM Punk On Twitter|