- WWE issued a press release on Thursday touting themselves as “Digital Company of the Year” after winning that award and 5 others in the 2011 Mashable Awards. As noted before, WWE had wins in the following Mashable categories:
• Digital Company of the Year: WWE
• Must Follow Brand on Social Media: WWE
• Must Follow Actor on Social Media: Dwayne “The Rock®” Johnson
• Must Follow Athlete on Social Media: John Cena®
• Game of the Year: THQ’s WWE ’12
• Best Social Good Cause Campaign: be a STAR
– The 2012 WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view will take place on April 29th. As noted before, the show will be held at the Allstate Arena in Chicago, IL.
– WWE officials have been discussing the idea of turning either Big Show or World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan heel. Sources indicate that they will likely go with Big Show, especially if a WrestleMania 28 match against Shaquille O’Neal is in the works.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Vince McMahon Reportedly Upset Over Brock Lesnar Wanting to Discuss a New Deal at UFC 184|
|14||Backstage News on Vince McMahon and Brock Lesnar Arguing at RAW, Is Lesnar Expected for WrestleMania?|
|7||WWE RAW Report - 3/2/15|
|6||Samoa Joe Expected to Sign with WWE Soon, Ryback Talks Andre Battle Royal, Canvas 2 Canvas|
|6||WWE SummerSlam Location Confirmed, Renee Young on Which WWE Superstar She Is Dating|