– WWE is now officially selling the new Paul Heyman t-shirt. You can see a photo below:
– Here are some more notes from this past weekend’s House of Hardcore debut show from Tommy Dreamer:
* ECW Original Tony DeVito worked backstage helping to run things. Edge was also helping out backstage. Backstage visitors included former WWE developmental Diva Ivelisse Velez, TNA’s Rosita, Beulah McGillicutty and indy talents.
* Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner and Edge were all big draws for the pre-show autograph session.
* There are plans for a House of Hardcore 2 show but word is that it may not happen until May of 2013. The event will be edited for a DVD release. There was talk of doing an iPPV but the feeling was that there are too many internet pay-per-views out there right now.
* The only injury of the night was Daivari getting a tooth knocked out thanks to a stiff kick from Crowbar.
Partial source: PWInsider
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|8||More On Long-Term Plans For Roman Reigns|
|7||Mick Foley: I Am On The Verge Of Becoming A Former WWE Fan|
|6||Randy Orton To Undergo Neck Surgery After He Has Shoulder Surgery|
|4||Bret Hart On Who Is The Best Wrestling Manager Ever: “Paul Heyman Is The Best Manager In Wrestling”|
|3||Seth Rollins Starting Rehab On his Surgically Repaired Knee, Rusev - Lana Note|