- TNA has announced the following for their December 27th live event in Philadelphia and the December 28th live event in Long Island:
* Bully Ray vs. Mr. Anderson
* Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Roode
* The BroMans vs Eric Young and Joseph Park
* Chris Sabin vs. Austin Aries
* Velvet Sky vs. Lei’D Tapa
* Plus, Ethan Carter III will be in action
- Regarding Sting’s TNA future, he is advertised to face Ethan Carter III on the January 16th TNA event in Huntsville, Alabama, which would be after his current deal expires. It’s possible that Sting is going to work a few extra dates to write himself out of the storylines or he could sign on for another year with limited dates again. The impression within TNA is that Sting will be sticking around because they are booking with him in the plans going forward.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|17||Batista Reportedly Taking Some Time Off After WWE's Extreme Rules Pay-Per-View|
|7||Daniel Bryan's Father Passes Away|
|6||Details on WWE Network's New HOF Series, Zeb Comments on Heyman, New WWE Logo In NXT|
|5||WWE RAW Report - April 21, 2014|
|5||Storyline Update on Daniel Bryan, How Long He Might Be Out of Action For|