- TNA has announced the following for their December 27th live event in Philadelphia and the December 28th live event in Long Island:
* Bully Ray vs. Mr. Anderson
* Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Roode
* The BroMans vs Eric Young and Joseph Park
* Chris Sabin vs. Austin Aries
* Velvet Sky vs. Lei’D Tapa
* Plus, Ethan Carter III will be in action
- Regarding Sting’s TNA future, he is advertised to face Ethan Carter III on the January 16th TNA event in Huntsville, Alabama, which would be after his current deal expires. It’s possible that Sting is going to work a few extra dates to write himself out of the storylines or he could sign on for another year with limited dates again. The impression within TNA is that Sting will be sticking around because they are booking with him in the plans going forward.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|22||Backstage Heat on Randy Orton For Slowing Down Roman Reigns' Push|
|12||Negative WWE Live Event Reviews on Possible SummerSlam Match, Update on Where Sheamus Is|
|11||More on Spike TV Not Renewing TNA's Impact Contract, What Dixie Reportedly Told Employees|
|10||WWE Hall of Famer Reportedly Refuses to Sign Birthday Card for Kid Fighting Brain Cancer|
|9||What Are WWE Network Viewers Watching?, Network Employees 'Walking on Eggshells', More|