- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on November 8th in Newcastle, England drew 7,000 fans for $370,000.
* RAW on November 9th in Nottingham, England drew 5,000 fans for $265,000.
* SmackDown on November 9th in Brussels, Belgium drew a sellout of 7,000 fans for $520,000.
* RAW on November 10th in Glasgow drew a sellout of 5,200 fans for $357,000.
* SmackDown on November 10th in Zurich did 4,400 fans for $445,000.
* RAW on November 11th in London did 15,500 fans for $920,000.
* SmackDown on November 11th in Gdansk, Poland drew 10,500 fans for $385,000.
* RAW on November 12th in Minehead, England drew 5,200 fans for $280,000.
* SmackDown on November 12th in Frankfort, Germany drew 5,000 fans for $390,000.
- As noted before, WWE recently asked fans for feedback on 17 potential shows for the new Network. Most people within WWE don’t feel that the majority of those potential shows will ever come to TV.
Regarding the reality shows for the new WWE Network, the idea is to do website tie-ins and promote where the talents or cast members will be at so when they go places, they will be surrounded by fans with the idea being to make them look like legit stars.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Vince Russo Reveals Biggest Regrets In Wrestling; Putting McMahon Before His Family, Not Standing Up To Bischoff|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|33||WWE Battleground Report - July 20, 2014|
|23||Watch: CM Punk Says He'll "Never, Ever, Ever" Wrestle for WWE Again|
|18||WWE RAW Report - The Beast Returns|
|17||Why John Cena Is Missing Monday's Big RAW, Speculation on a New WWE Champion, Lesnar|
|17||WWE References MH17 Tragedy to get Cheap Heat During WWE Battleground|