- Devin sent the following: WWE returns to the Rapides Parish Coliseum in Alexandria, Louisiana on Saturday, January 12th, 2013.
– The following was cut from this week’s edition of WWE RAW on Hulu Plus:
* Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett
* Darren Young and Titus O’Neil vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan
* Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro
* Sitdown interview with 3MB
* Santino Marella and Zack Ryder vs. Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal
* Alberto Del Rio vs. Justin Gabriel
– We noted before that WWE Superstar Derrick Bateman had knee surgery on Tuesday. Apparently it was surgery on his knee cap. Bateman hinted on Twitter that the injury was caused by Antonio Cesaro. Cesaro defeated Bateman in a match on WWE Saturday Morning Slam this past weekend.
– Vickie Guerrero says she will have video footage from AJ Lee’s hotel room floor on Monday’s RAW, presumably showing John Cena entering the room. Vickie tweeted:
“To further my point, I will be obtaining video footage from @WWEAJLee hotel floor. Should be interesting. #wwe @johncena”
– Days after being struck by a car in Los Angeles, Lilian Garcia is back home and recovering. She posted the following tweet and Tout video this evening:
“Thk u everyone 4 all ur love & support following my accident. Here my special message to you.”
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||Report: WWE Reportedly Trying to Sell Their Tape Library to Warner Bros.|
|7||Tag Team Match Announced for Monday's WWE RAW, Updated Line-Up|
|3||WWE NXT Takeover 2 Results - a New NXT Champion?|
|3||WWE Not In Talks with Warner Bros. To Sell Their Tape Library|
|3||Dolph Ziggler Talks About Brock Lesnar Not Being on RAW, If CM Punk Will Return, More|