The WWE has been surveying it’s WWE Network subscribers to some potential changes and additions to the network. One previous survey mentioned a multi-tired pricing system that would provide the subscriber with certain access depending on their priced subscription package selection.
That survey also mentioned “independent wrestling content, such as TNA and Ring of Honor.”
The WWE has released another survey, mentioning multiple possible additions to the Network. You can check out the potential additions here:
– Receiving a “crate” of WWE merchandise for subscribing for a year’s worth of the WWE Network at once.
– Receiving a free month of the WWE Network by referring it to friends and family who sign up for three months.
– Receiving discounts on the Network price if you pay for a year in advance.
– Having the ability to stream the Network on four devices at once.
– Free shipping of WWEShop orders.
– Having a “family” plan to stream it in different locations.
– The ability to download material onto devices to watch while offline.
– The ability to play WWE-themed games on the Network app.
– Closed captioning of live events in other languages.
– Be part of a test group to give feedback on new games, merchandise and Network programming.
– Be entered into raffles automatically for trips to major WWE events and similar contests.
– Subscriber exclusive meet and greets with WWE talents.
– Exclusive chats with WWE talents where you would be able to ask talents questions.
– Creating and sharing video playlists with friends and family.
– Exclusive Network content including previews and behind the scenes content.
– Exclusive second screen content during WWE programming exclusively for subscribers.
– Getting 3 months of Starz with a 3 month subscription to the WWE Network.
– Voting on the WWE Hall of Fame inductees.
– Specified video suggestions based on talent searches.
– Greater ability to bookmark and play specific matches in events, as opposed to just playing an event from the start.