- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* October 4th in Syracuse, NY drew 3,700 fans
* October 5th in Rochester, NY drew 5,400 fans
* October 5th in Albany, NY drew 3,500 fans
- Ted DiBiase Jr. seems serious about putting pro wrestling behind him. DiBiase is open to doing single indy dates or autograph shows but has no interest in anything on the road for more than a few days because he doesn’t want to be away from his family. He has taken several jobs that will keep him busy.
- WWE’s website has a new article with Brandi Rhodes, talking about her husband Cody Rhodes and Goldust winning at Battleground. She revealed this photo from their wedding and commented on Cody getting the pin at Battleground:
“I would have been just as happy to see either Dustin or Cody get the pin, but we are moving into a new generation of Rhodes and Cody put the stamp on it. Cody hit the Cross Rhodes in the middle of the ring and got the win for our family. No outside interference, no excuses. I am so proud of my husband.”
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Backstage Update on Undertaker's Streak Ending, Last Minute Change of Plans and McMahon's Involvement|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|17||Backstage Update on Undertaker's Streak Ending, Last Minute Change of Plans and McMahon's Involvement|
|7||TNA Creative Being Very Secretive Lately, Backstage News on Young's World Title Win, More|
|7||WWE's Reluctance to Turn Cena Heel, Payback and MITB Promotional Posters|
|5||Storyline Update on Daniel Bryan, How Long He Might Be Out of Action For|
|4||Mick Foley Talks More About Why He's Not Signing a New WWE Legends Deal|