Arda Ocal of The Score Television Network and Right After Wrestling sat in studio with the author of “Undisputed”, Chris Jericho. Highlights:
– On the emotions within the pages of ‘Undisputed’, particularly writing about the passing of his mother [1:00]
- How it was trying to please Vince McMahon as a performer, the “audience of one” as he refers to it in “Undisputed” [1:53]
– After making it in pro wrestling, having to pay his dues all over again as the lead singer of Fozzy [3:09]
– The similarities of being a performer in professional wrestling and being the frontman while playing in his band [5:35]
– Is Chris Jericho approachable to fans? [8:02]
– What is his “winning the Intercontinental title” goal for Fozzy and his acting career? [9:30]
Jericho on The Rock’s return: “It’s unfair to say ‘The Rock came back and he embarrassed everyone and he blew everyone outta the water’ – he always did! The only difference is in The Rock’s time, he has Austin, Foley, Jericho – there were guys that could hang at that level – some of the best promo guys of all time. It’s not that guys like Cena or Miz can’t hang at The Rock’s level, it just that he (The Rock) is so far above everybody else – he always has been…as a promo man, The Rock is the best of all time!”
The interview is available here.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|17||WWE Comments On A Segment Involving Vince McMahon Saying The N-word|
|6||When Did WWE Fire Hulk Hogan? - The Very Latest On Hulk Hogan's Racist Comments|
|5||Representative From 2K Games Issues Statement On Hulk Hogan Being Removed From WWE 2K16|
|5||Hulk Hogan Makes Gay Slurs In Leaked Sex Tape - Read His Comments Here|
|4||Update On Curtis Axel Using The "AxelMania" Gimmick|