- CM Punk did a Q&A with fans at the Wizard World convention in Chicago over the weekend. Here are some highlights, thanks to Jorge and Arin:
* Punk brought out over a dozen pizzas for everyone.
* He says he isn’t afraid of Brock Lesnar or anyone. He’s going back for the WWE Title once he’s finished with Lesnar and Paul Heyman.
* He would like to feud with Dean Ambrose. He also praised Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Antonio Cesaro for their promo work.
* He would not like to do an Ultimate X match in TNA.
* He joked that Halloween and The Marine 3 were his favorite scary movies.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||WWE Night of Champions Results - September 21, 2014|
|6||WWE Teases "Next Generation" for Monday's RAW from Memphis|
|6||Michelle McCool Responds to Reports That Undertaker Isn't Doing Well, Posts Photo|
|5||TNA Takes a Shot at WWE's Night of Champions Pay-Per-View, WWE Asks Fans About AJ vs. Stephanie|
|4||Steve Austin Comments On WrestleMania 31 Rumors, Sting Posts Teaser For Monday's Raw|