– TNA recently reached out to six talents who work for the new Urban Wrestling Federation about working for the Destination X pay-per-view and/or the All Wheels Wrestling group. the UWF wrestlers are under contract through 2011 so they can’t work for TNA. Homicide is one of the stars with UWF.
– Despite previous reports, second generation talent Dakota Darsow has not signed a TNA contract yet. He worked last week’s Impact Wrestling tapings under a per shot deal.
– TNA has announced that next Thursday’s Impact Wrestling will feature “limited commercial interruption” with a promotion with 5 Hour Energy. The following matches have been announced for next week’s show, which will tape Monday night in Orlando:
* Confrontation with Sting and Hulk Hogan
* Gunner vs. AJ Styles and Samoa Joe vs. Devon in Bound For Glory Series matches
* Mickie James, Tara & Miss Tessmacher vs. Winter, Madison Rayne & Angelina Love
* Another three-way X Division match with returning stars competing for a Destination X PPV spot
Partial source: PWInsider
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night's Raw|
|9||Nikki Bella Comments On The Rumor Of John Cena Preventing Charlotte From Winning WWE Divas Title|
|4||WWE RAW Results For August 24th, 2015: Sting Returns!|
|4||Raw Videos: Sting Returns, The Dudley Boyz Attack New Day, John Cena AA's Jon Stewart|
|4||WWE Sideline Barrett After Last Night's Raw|