- TNA recently reached out to six talents who work for the new Urban Wrestling Federation about working for the Destination X pay-per-view and/or the All Wheels Wrestling group. the UWF wrestlers are under contract through 2011 so they can’t work for TNA. Homicide is one of the stars with UWF.
– Despite previous reports, second generation talent Dakota Darsow has not signed a TNA contract yet. He worked last week’s Impact Wrestling tapings under a per shot deal.
– TNA has announced that next Thursday’s Impact Wrestling will feature “limited commercial interruption” with a promotion with 5 Hour Energy. The following matches have been announced for next week’s show, which will tape Monday night in Orlando:
* Confrontation with Sting and Hulk Hogan
* Gunner vs. AJ Styles and Samoa Joe vs. Devon in Bound For Glory Series matches
* Mickie James, Tara & Miss Tessmacher vs. Winter, Madison Rayne & Angelina Love
* Another three-way X Division match with returning stars competing for a Destination X PPV spot
Partial source: PWInsider
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|39||Philly Crowd Chant "Bulls---" At The Royal Rumble - What Did YOU Think?|
|22||WWE Royal Rumble Report - 1/25/15|
|18||Clarification On Why The Rock Was Upset With His Royal Rumble Appearance|
|16||Fans Block Parking Lot After Royal Rumble, People Livid With Roman Reigns|
|14||Mainstream Media Cover Negative Crowd Reaction At The Rumble, Rock Tweets On Philly Crowd|