- TNA recently reached out to six talents who work for the new Urban Wrestling Federation about working for the Destination X pay-per-view and/or the All Wheels Wrestling group. the UWF wrestlers are under contract through 2011 so they can’t work for TNA. Homicide is one of the stars with UWF.
– Despite previous reports, second generation talent Dakota Darsow has not signed a TNA contract yet. He worked last week’s Impact Wrestling tapings under a per shot deal.
– TNA has announced that next Thursday’s Impact Wrestling will feature “limited commercial interruption” with a promotion with 5 Hour Energy. The following matches have been announced for next week’s show, which will tape Monday night in Orlando:
* Confrontation with Sting and Hulk Hogan
* Gunner vs. AJ Styles and Samoa Joe vs. Devon in Bound For Glory Series matches
* Mickie James, Tara & Miss Tessmacher vs. Winter, Madison Rayne & Angelina Love
* Another three-way X Division match with returning stars competing for a Destination X PPV spot
Partial source: PWInsider
|The Rock on Jimmy Kimmel Videos: Story on His Legendary Wrestler Uncle, Pulling Pranks, Fast 7 Scene|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|40||WWE WrestleMania 31 Results - March 30, 2015|
|12||Was Brock Lesnar Allowed to "Blade" at WrestleMania 31?|
|9||Backstage Talk on Tonight's WrestleMania Main Event, WWE Reportedly Worried About Roman Reigns, More|
|9||Post-WrestleMania WWE RAW Report - March 30, 2015|
|8||Backstage News on Why WWE Is Reportedly Planning Major Changes for the Divas Division|