– TNA recently reached out to six talents who work for the new Urban Wrestling Federation about working for the Destination X pay-per-view and/or the All Wheels Wrestling group. the UWF wrestlers are under contract through 2011 so they can’t work for TNA. Homicide is one of the stars with UWF.
– Despite previous reports, second generation talent Dakota Darsow has not signed a TNA contract yet. He worked last week’s Impact Wrestling tapings under a per shot deal.
– TNA has announced that next Thursday’s Impact Wrestling will feature “limited commercial interruption” with a promotion with 5 Hour Energy. The following matches have been announced for next week’s show, which will tape Monday night in Orlando:
* Confrontation with Sting and Hulk Hogan
* Gunner vs. AJ Styles and Samoa Joe vs. Devon in Bound For Glory Series matches
* Mickie James, Tara & Miss Tessmacher vs. Winter, Madison Rayne & Angelina Love
* Another three-way X Division match with returning stars competing for a Destination X PPV spot
Partial source: PWInsider
|Jim Ross Speaks On The Undertaker Losing At WrestleMania 32, WWE Global Cruiserweight Series, John Cena|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||The League Of Nations Splitting Up This Week|
|5||The WWE Network Cracking Down On People Sharing Their Account - Details|
|5||Report: WWE Looking Into The Ric Flair Airport Incident|
|5||TNA Star Re-Signs With The Promotion|
|4||WWE Files New Trademark, Slammy Awards Category Removed From The WWE Network, Enzo Amore|