As noted earlier, Vince McMahon and George Barrios hosted a conference call with investors on Thursday morning. Here are a few highlights.
* WWE has spent $5-million on production of ‘Legend’s House.’
* Vince McMahon said the writing has gotten much better and presenting the shows in a PG manner.
* The Tout app was downloaded over 30,000 times after the airing of WWE Raw.
* Vince said they may have gone too far to ‘G’ rather than ‘PG’ in the past.
* “No Holds Barred” starring Hulk Hogan, which cost less than $100,000, is expected to make $300,000.
* There are three models still being considered for the WWE Network which include broad/basic distribution, a pay TV format and a third “over-the-top” format.
* Monday Night Wars is expected to be one of the shows on the WWE Network.
* WWE has seen a 27% to 34% buy increase over the past year in High Definition pay-per-view buys, which carry a $10 up charge.
|Brad Maddox Teams with Heath Slater, Charlotte Works Dark Match, Bo Dallas on Main Event, RAW Top 10|
|Steve Austin - Dixie Carter Interview: Creative Summits, Getting Involved with TNA, Jeff Hardy, More|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||Celebrity Says She's No Longer a WWE Fan Due to Triple H's Love for Floyd Mayweather|
|5||Rusev Loses Clean to Ryback, 100 Years of Hart Highlights, New WWE Theme Songs, Christian Art|
|5||Michelle Beadle Explains Why She Is No Longer A WWE Fan|
|5||Justin Bieber Was Reportedly Interested In Working WWE Match|
|4||Fan From Raw Expresses Concern Over Vince McMahon's Vision And Health|