As noted earlier, Vince McMahon and George Barrios hosted a conference call with investors on Thursday morning. Here are a few highlights.
* WWE has spent $5-million on production of ‘Legend’s House.’
* Vince McMahon said the writing has gotten much better and presenting the shows in a PG manner.
* The Tout app was downloaded over 30,000 times after the airing of WWE Raw.
* Vince said they may have gone too far to ‘G’ rather than ‘PG’ in the past.
* “No Holds Barred” starring Hulk Hogan, which cost less than $100,000, is expected to make $300,000.
* There are three models still being considered for the WWE Network which include broad/basic distribution, a pay TV format and a third “over-the-top” format.
* Monday Night Wars is expected to be one of the shows on the WWE Network.
* WWE has seen a 27% to 34% buy increase over the past year in High Definition pay-per-view buys, which carry a $10 up charge.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Chris Jericho Says CM Punk Has Cut All Contact With Him Since Leaving WWE|
|10||John Cena Says Turning Heel Would Be A "Poor Business Decision"|
|8||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|
|7||More on Mickie James Being Interested In a WWE Return, First Match Since Giving Birth Revealed|