As noted earlier, Vince McMahon and George Barrios hosted a conference call with investors on Thursday morning. Here are a few highlights.
* WWE has spent $5-million on production of ‘Legend’s House.’
* Vince McMahon said the writing has gotten much better and presenting the shows in a PG manner.
* The Tout app was downloaded over 30,000 times after the airing of WWE Raw.
* Vince said they may have gone too far to ‘G’ rather than ‘PG’ in the past.
* “No Holds Barred” starring Hulk Hogan, which cost less than $100,000, is expected to make $300,000.
* There are three models still being considered for the WWE Network which include broad/basic distribution, a pay TV format and a third “over-the-top” format.
* Monday Night Wars is expected to be one of the shows on the WWE Network.
* WWE has seen a 27% to 34% buy increase over the past year in High Definition pay-per-view buys, which carry a $10 up charge.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|11||More On Long-Term Plans For Roman Reigns|
|6||Randy Orton To Undergo Neck Surgery After He Has Shoulder Surgery|
|4||Bret Hart On Who Is The Best Wrestling Manager Ever: “Paul Heyman Is The Best Manager In Wrestling”|
|4||Three Divas Want WWE To Bring Back The Women's Championship|
|3||CM Punk Gives UFC Fighters An Idea For Promos, JBL On Hulk Hogan|