- Dolph Ziggler has been pulled from WWE’s weekend house shows due to the serious concussion he sustained this past Tuesday at the SmackDown tapings. He is currently undergoing medical evaluation to assess the concussion.
- Former WWE creative employee, Court Bauer, recently said in a podcast that he believes WWE will regret bringing in the Rock for his latest run with the company. He had the following to say:
“I think everyone’s going to look back and have a lot of regrets about this partnership. I don’t think John Cena is anymore over for quote unquote being endorsed by The Rock at all. I don’t think the creative and the booking was at any point really great with The Rock. From day one in 2011 to the last few weeks going into WrestleMania, there was no sparkling great moment ever.”
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|22||Backstage Heat on Randy Orton For Slowing Down Roman Reigns' Push|
|12||Negative WWE Live Event Reviews on Possible SummerSlam Match, Update on Where Sheamus Is|
|11||More on Spike TV Not Renewing TNA's Impact Contract, What Dixie Reportedly Told Employees|
|9||What Are WWE Network Viewers Watching?, Network Employees 'Walking on Eggshells', More|
|9||Fan Describes Another Awkward Encounter with Brock Lesnar and Sable In Orlando Last Week|