– We noted earlier this week that WWE Hall of Famer Edge told The Matthew & Aaron radio show that he would be going in for neck surgery soon. Here are some more highlights from the interview:
* The surgery will take place on November 8th. He has been doing fine since retiring but has been putting the surgery off – because he didn’t want to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame wearing a neck brace and wanted to film for SyFy’s Haven. He’s not planning on rushing back to a physical lifestyle and will be taking it easy for about four months. Edge didn’t mention Beth Phoenix by name but said his girlfriend was trying to get him to relax at home.
* The surgery is being done to clean up a previous operation and remove some pressure off his spinal cord.
* Edge talked about having neck issues as a kid and wondered if pro wrestling, the profession he loved, was the best career move.
* After he recovers from the surgery he’s planning on spending some time in Los Angeles in hopes of getting more acting jobs.
|WWE to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo This Week, Scotty 2 Hotty Helping Mick Foley, Jerry Lawler DVD Trailer|
|Surprises on Next Week's Live TNA Impact Wrestling, TNA Releases Promo and Details for Slammiversary|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||Backstage Update on Vince McMahon Giving Lana a Big Push|
|6||Celebrity Says She's No Longer a WWE Fan Due to Triple H's Love for Floyd Mayweather|
|4||WWE Star Possibly Injured, Eva Marie Does a Crossbody, WWE Star Turns 38, Titus on Getting a "Push"|
|2||New Photo of Dixie Carter & Steve Austin, Taz Podcast Wins Award, X Division Stars Talk Title Match|
|2||Backstage WWE Notes on Samoa Joe and Jim Ross, Top WWE Superstars Missing Weekend Events|