– Former WWE developmental talent Brian Jack has filed a lawsuit against WWE, Vince McMahon, Dr. James Andrews, John Laurinaitis, Ty Bailey, Kristin Actman, Santino Marella, Beth Phoenix, Shed Media USA and Kwik Trip Inc. Here are some details from the lawsuit:
* He alleges he told WWE officials of hazing, sexual harassment and threats while working in developmental but was told to work it out with head Steve Keirn. He says Keirn broke his “neck, pelvis, backbone, thumb” and badly injured his leg.
* He claims WWE used Shed Media USA, who produced the recent season of Tough Enough, to make him believe he would be a contestant on the show to sign a contract that would release WWE of any and all liabilities before, during and after production of the series. Jack says when he asked the clause be removed, WWE told him they would send him a new contract and never did.
* Jack claims Santino Marella tried to get him to commit insurance fraud on his homeowner’s policy and that WWE wanted him to get into a “staged car wreck” so their developmental insurance wouldn’t take a hit.
* He says WWE sent him to James Andrews to get his leg fixed and that Andrews asked him bizarre questions and checked him for a wire. He says he’s still receiving bills from Andrews even though WWE told him to forward the bills to them.
|Confirmed: Mattel Toys Stopped Production Of Hulk Hogan Products Following Racist Comments Being Leaked|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||WWE Comments On A Segment Involving Vince McMahon Saying The N-word|
|7||Hulk Hogan Makes Gay Slurs In Leaked Sex Tape - Read His Comments Here|
|5||Representative From 2K Games Issues Statement On Hulk Hogan Being Removed From WWE 2K16|
|5||WWE RAW Results For July 27th, 2015: U.S Championship Match|
|5||Diva Suffers Concussion During Monday’s Episode Of RAW|