– Below is footage of WWE at SXSW this past weekend:
– WWE’s website recently spoke with NXT Champion Adrian Neville. He talked about his goal as NXT Champion:
“Right now is a very exciting time to be in NXT. In the wake of NXT ArRIVAL and the launch of WWE Network, we have a lot of eyes on us. People are excited about the next generation of WWE superstars and as champion I represent us all. I will be an example and show the world what NXT means. We’re young, hungry, dedicated, passionate, determined and highly skilled. I will encourage challengers and strive to be a champion the NXT roster and NXT Universe alike can be proud of.”
– WWE taped the following matches in Memphis to air on this week’s WWE Superstars:
* Sin Cara vs. Alberto Del Rio
* Fandango vs. Dolph Ziggler
– WWE stock closed at $30.09 per share on Monday. The high was $30.18.