– Below is footage of WWE at SXSW this past weekend:
– WWE’s website recently spoke with NXT Champion Adrian Neville. He talked about his goal as NXT Champion:
“Right now is a very exciting time to be in NXT. In the wake of NXT ArRIVAL and the launch of WWE Network, we have a lot of eyes on us. People are excited about the next generation of WWE superstars and as champion I represent us all. I will be an example and show the world what NXT means. We’re young, hungry, dedicated, passionate, determined and highly skilled. I will encourage challengers and strive to be a champion the NXT roster and NXT Universe alike can be proud of.”
– WWE taped the following matches in Memphis to air on this week’s WWE Superstars:
* Sin Cara vs. Alberto Del Rio
* Fandango vs. Dolph Ziggler
– WWE stock closed at $30.09 per share on Monday. The high was $30.18.
|WWE RAW Results For May 2nd, 2016: The Usos & Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles, Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||The Reason Why Ryback Was Pulled From WWE TV|
|6||Ryback Issues Statement On His Meeting Vince McMahon And His Future With The Company|
|5||TNA Star Re-Signs With The Promotion|
|5||Backstage Update On Bret Hart Possibly Having Heat With WWE Officials|
|4||Vince Russo Comments On Why Roman Reigns Is Not Getting Over With Fans|