- While Kurt Angle teased retirement after losing to Jeff Jarrett at last night’s Against All Odds pay-per-view, he is confirmed for the Victory Road pay-per-view on March 13th. Per the stipulations last night, Angle now must walk Karen Jarrett down the aisle on the March 3rd iMPACT when she and Jeff renew their vows.
Angle taking his boots off and leaving them in the ring last night is what amateur wrestlers do when they stop wrestling.
– Max and Jeremy Buck took to their Twitter accounts last night to apologize for not being able to make the Against All Odds pay-per-view. They actually ended up stuck at the same airport in Utah as Paul London and ended up hanging out.
– TNA has confirmed the following for this Thursday’s iMPACT, which tapes tonight in Orlando:
* The return of Ric Flair
* Jeff Hardy’s return to the iMPACT Zone as World Champion
* Kurt Angle’s reaction to losing at Against All Odds
* The in-ring return of Hernandez
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|20||WWE Survivor Series Report - 11/23/14|
|11||WWE RAW Report - 11/24/14|
|10||Sting Makes His WWE TV Debut, Possible Match Against Triple H?, Update on The Authority|
|10||Backstage News on Sting vs. Triple H or The Undertaker, Speculation on Sting's WWE Future|
|9||*Spoiler* Huge, Huge Name Scheduled to Make WWE TV Debut at Survivor Series|