– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* February 15th in Phoenix drew 7,000 fans
* February 16th in Las Vegas drew 6,000 fans
* February 17th for RAW in Denver drew 10,000 fans
– WWE was interested in bringing NXT to broadcast TV this past September but apparently there was no interest from networks and now it’s being advertised as a WWE Network exclusive show.
– It’s likely that The Wyatt Family will end up costing John Cena the Elimination Chamber match in some fashion, to set up the planned Cena vs. Bray Wyatt match at WrestleMania XXX.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Former WWE Superstar Issues Statement On Several Wrestler Suing WWE For Allegedly Suffering Injuries|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Doink The Clown’s Mother Suing WWE For Wrongful Death, Fraud, And Negligence|
|5||WWE Censors Cesaro After He Flipped Off John Cena During Their Match On RAW|
|4||WWE RAW Results For June 29th: No DQ Tag Team Match|
|3||What Main Events Is WWE Planning To Do At WrestleMania 32?|
|3||The WWE 2K16 Video Game Cover To Be Revealed During This Monday’s Episode Of RAW|