- We noted before that former WWE Diva Eve Torres was at NXT earlier this week meeting with some of the developmental talents. Eve commented via Twitter:
“Had a chance to meet some new WWE Diva “prospects” yesterday. Great group of beautiful, athletic, talented women. Future’s looking bright!”
It turns out Eve was there to meet with 10 Diva prospects who were wrapping up a month long training program. These are the women WWE found through the reported “Diva search” in Los Angeles and other major cities last month. It appears most of them were recruited through modeling agencies. Besides meeting with Eve Torres, we know the prospects worked with NXT trainers Sara Del Rey, Bill DeMott and either Ricky Steamboat or Dusty Rhodes.
One model, Olivia Karpinski, interacted with Eve on Twitter and told a fan that she was cut but that 5 other women made it through the camp.
We know few details about some of the prospects:
* Olivia Karpinski – print & commercial model, fitness coach, did not make it through the camp
* Natalie Eva Marie – actress, model, 2012 Powertec Fashion Model winner
* Aimee Fogelman – model
* Joseann Offerman – singer & model
* Maysa Quy – IFBB Pro Bombshell Athlete
* Jenn Sterger – model, actress, TV host
* CJ Perry – Red Bull spokesmodel
* Courtney Camero – “Jaguar” from VH1′s For the Love of Ray-J 2
Here is a photo of the prospects with Eve and Del Rey, from Karpinski’s Instagram:
|CM Punk Interview: Says He's Done With WWE, Speaks About Why He Left, Talks With Vince & HHH, Lots More|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|20||WWE Survivor Series Report - 11/23/14|
|11||WWE RAW Report - 11/24/14|
|10||Sting Makes His WWE TV Debut, Possible Match Against Triple H?, Update on The Authority|
|10||Backstage News on Sting vs. Triple H or The Undertaker, Speculation on Sting's WWE Future|