- WWE Hall of Famer Sunny was scheduled to host a Royal Rumble viewing party at Highland Park in New York City tonight. Obviously with her being in jail she won’t be able to make it. The promoters are looking for a suitable replacement.
- Sources in Japan have confirmed that Ric Flair suffered a blood clot in his left leg over the weekend, preventing him from returning to the ring in a tag match. Flair was examined in the emergency room but doctors wanted to admit him into the hospital. Flair refused to check in and ended up appearing at the show at ringside, as we noted earlier. Flair is flying back to the US today and is still scheduled for a series of autograph signings in Las Vegas later this week.
- Besides the NXT tournament at yesterday’s WWE Royal Rumble Fan Fest, the following matches took place:
* Kofi Kingston beat Drew McIntyre
* Natalya beat Alicia Fox
* Rick Victor beat Percy Watson
* Paige and Sasha Banks beat Emma and Summer Rae
* Bray Wyatt beat Jake Carter
* Sheamus beat Heath Slater
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||RVD Takes Veiled Shot at CM Punk Leaving WWE?, Comments on Why He Left TNA and Rejoined WWE|
|12||Backstage News on Why CM Punk Wasn't Buried at RAW, Why He Has Leverage Right Now|
|6||More Backstage News on CM Punk Being Done with WWE, No Serious Talks with WWE Officials|
|6||Seth Rollins Talks About People Saying Wrestling Is Fake, Being In WWE After Indies, More|
|5||Post-WrestleMania Plans for Cena and Bryan, New Trailer for WWE Studios' Oculus, Kurrgan|