– WWE Hall of Famer Sunny was scheduled to host a Royal Rumble viewing party at Highland Park in New York City tonight. Obviously with her being in jail she won’t be able to make it. The promoters are looking for a suitable replacement.
– Sources in Japan have confirmed that Ric Flair suffered a blood clot in his left leg over the weekend, preventing him from returning to the ring in a tag match. Flair was examined in the emergency room but doctors wanted to admit him into the hospital. Flair refused to check in and ended up appearing at the show at ringside, as we noted earlier. Flair is flying back to the US today and is still scheduled for a series of autograph signings in Las Vegas later this week.
– Besides the NXT tournament at yesterday’s WWE Royal Rumble Fan Fest, the following matches took place:
* Kofi Kingston beat Drew McIntyre
* Natalya beat Alicia Fox
* Rick Victor beat Percy Watson
* Paige and Sasha Banks beat Emma and Summer Rae
* Bray Wyatt beat Jake Carter
* Sheamus beat Heath Slater
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
|Natalya Discusses Her Feud With Paige, Gives A Health Update On Tyson Kidd, And Her Potential Retirement|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|20||"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Denies Yet Another WrestleMania 32 Related Story|
|9||Vince Russo Rips TNA For Their Big Announcement: "TNA Has Literally Become A Joke"|
|9||CM Punk Blasts Susan G. Komen For The Cure On Twitter|
|8||WWE Cancels An Upcoming Live Event - The Reason Why Included|
|8||Report: TNA Talents Believed Dixie Carter’s Big Announcement Would Be A New TV Deal|