- Devin sent the following: WWE will be touring Mexico in May of 2011. Tickets go on sale February 7th, 2011. Here are the dates & locations:
* May 11th – Multi-Purpose Center in Hermosillo
* May 12th – VFG Arena in Guadalajara
* May 13th – Sports Palace in Mexico City
* May 14th – Arena Monterrey in Monterrey
– Former WWE star Cliff “Domino” Compton won the OVW Heavyweight Title this weekend at the Davis Arena.
– WWE developmental talent Wes Brisco recently underwent knee surgery with WWE’s Dr. James Andrews in Alabama. Brisco was scheduled to be called up at the end of 2010 but obviously couldn’t because of the injury.
– Former WWE NXT Rookie and FCW Divas Champion AJ Lee is now working as a full heel in WWE developmental.
|WrestleMania Opening Video, Hogan on Savage, Arab Wrestler to WWE?, Bulldog's Wife, Connor - Warrior|
|Backstage Talk on Tonight's WrestleMania Main Event, WWE Reportedly Worried About Roman Reigns, More|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|25||WWE WrestleMania 31 Results - 3/29/15|
|16||Backstage News on Brock Lesnar Possibly Turning Babyface, How Serious His MMA Training Has Been, More|
|11||WWE Reportedly Planning The Undertaker's Retirement For WrestleMania 32|
|8||Backstage Talk on Tonight's WrestleMania Main Event, WWE Reportedly Worried About Roman Reigns, More|
|7||Why WWE Is Really Concerned About Daniel Bryan's Future, Backstage Talk on His WrestleMania Role|