Though WWE has yet to announce who will be inducting the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame inductees, a strong source within the organization says the following plans are in place.
* Edge will be inducted by Christian
* Four Horsemen (Arn Anderson, Barry Windham, JJ Dillon, Ric Flair and Tully Blanchard) will be inducted by Dusty Rhodes
* Mike Tyson will be inducted by Shawn Michaels and Triple H
* Mil Mascaras will be inducted by Alberto Del Rio
* Ron Simmons will be inducted by John “Bradshaw” Layfield
* Yokozuna will be inducted by Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso and Rikishi
Jerry “The King” Lawler will host the event.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||RVD Takes Veiled Shot at CM Punk Leaving WWE?, Comments on Why He Left TNA and Rejoined WWE|
|8||Backstage News on Vince McMahon Returning to WWE TV, Post-WrestleMania Pushes Planned|
|6||Seth Rollins Talks About People Saying Wrestling Is Fake, Being In WWE After Indies, More|
|5||Possible SummerSlam Opponents for Batista, No Brother vs. Brother at Mania, Cameron Note|
|4||Daniel Bryan Says He Hasn't Heard from CM Punk, Talks Being Content with His Own Career|