Though WWE has yet to announce who will be inducting the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame inductees, a strong source within the organization says the following plans are in place.
* Edge will be inducted by Christian
* Four Horsemen (Arn Anderson, Barry Windham, JJ Dillon, Ric Flair and Tully Blanchard) will be inducted by Dusty Rhodes
* Mike Tyson will be inducted by Shawn Michaels and Triple H
* Mil Mascaras will be inducted by Alberto Del Rio
* Ron Simmons will be inducted by John “Bradshaw” Layfield
* Yokozuna will be inducted by Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso and Rikishi
Jerry “The King” Lawler will host the event.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||Bob Holly Speaks About Undertaker's Streak Ending and Retirement, Roman Reigns Become a Star|
|7||WWE Reportedly Telling Current and Former Talents to Stay Away from Nancy Grace|
|5||Backstage News on Eric Young's World Title Reign, Another Big Name Helping TNA Creative|
|5||WWE Reaction to Eric Young Winning the TNA World Title, Top 10 Extreme Rules Moments, SummerSlam|
|4||WWE Offers Mick Foley a New Legends Deal, Why Isn't He Going To Sign It?|