Though WWE has yet to announce who will be inducting the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame inductees, a strong source within the organization says the following plans are in place.
* Edge will be inducted by Christian
* Four Horsemen (Arn Anderson, Barry Windham, JJ Dillon, Ric Flair and Tully Blanchard) will be inducted by Dusty Rhodes
* Mike Tyson will be inducted by Shawn Michaels and Triple H
* Mil Mascaras will be inducted by Alberto Del Rio
* Ron Simmons will be inducted by John “Bradshaw” Layfield
* Yokozuna will be inducted by Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso and Rikishi
Jerry “The King” Lawler will host the event.
|Kane Still Shocked About The Undertaker's Streak Ending, Talks About Jacob Goodnight Movie Character|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|33||Fan Posts Account Of Experience With CM Punk and AJ Lee at Wednesday's Chicago Blackhawks Game|
|9||Chris Jericho Says He Won't Return To WWE For Fandango Type Feuds In Future|
|9||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|6||TNA Playing Down Kurt Angle Return Rumors|
|6||Brock Lesnar's Return and the 2014 WWE Slammy Awards Confirmed for RAW Later This Year|