– The WrestleMania 29 post-show opens with Jim Ross, Kofi Kingston and Scott Stanford talking about the matches. We see Renee Young interviewing Big Show. He says he didn’t turn on Randy Orton and Sheamus, they turned on him.
Show says he tried this route and wants no part of it. He says nobody will take his thunder anymore. The only thing important to him now is himself.
– JR predicts Big Show will be extremely dangerous in the coming weeks. Dusty Rhodes talks about Ryback vs. Mark Henry. They talk about how impressive the Shellshocked to Henry was.
– Tony Dawson talks with Chris Jericho backstage. Jericho admits losing to Fandango was one of the greatest upsets in WrestleMania history. Jericho wonders how Fandango will capitalize off his big win.
– They talk about Undertaker vs. CM Punk. Ross says it was the best match of the night and a match of the year candidate. Kofi agrees.
– They talk about Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger next. Zeb Colter speaks backstage and says they were sabotaged. He says they’re not done with Del Rio and have a score to settle.
– We see Triple H backstage getting x-rays on his hand. The hosts talk about the HHH vs. Brock Lesnar match now. They close it by talking about John Cena vs. The Rock and how it could have went either way. We see still photos from the night and that’s it from MetLife Stadium.
|Steve Austin Confirms That Vince McMahon Wasn’t Happy With Him Following His Podcast With Paul Heyman|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|9||Divas Voice Displeasure Of Brooklyn Crowd At Last Night's Raw|
|9||Nikki Bella Comments On The Rumor Of John Cena Preventing Charlotte From Winning WWE Divas Title|
|4||WWE RAW Results For August 24th, 2015: Sting Returns!|
|4||Raw Videos: Sting Returns, The Dudley Boyz Attack New Day, John Cena AA's Jon Stewart|
|4||WWE Sideline Barrett After Last Night's Raw|