– The Miz and Maryse are headed to Germany soon to do promotional work for the new WWE ’12 video game.
– Eric sent word that a new IGN article on the WWE ’12 video game lists the following features that will be included. It was noted that many, many more features have yet to be revealed.
* Over 80 match configurations including four-way Extreme Rules brawls, Elimination Chamber and more.
* A 12-hour Road to WrestleMania story mode.
* 10 creation modes including Create-An-Arena.
* Online gameplay and content sharing where you can download another player’s creations.
* Over 70 characters and more than 60 unlockables. There will be an unlock key you can purchase that gives access to all bonus content.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||Photo: Rusev Apparently Injured After Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings|
|6||WWE RAW Report - 5/25/15|
|3||More Details on Sunny Being Close to Signing Adult Film Deal with Vivid, Her First Scene|
|3||Who Played the Camera Man on RAW?, WWE NXT Diva Upset Over Fake Nude Photos, Kevin Owens|
|3||Seth Rollins Responds to Rumor on His Curb Stomp Finisher, Comments on Using The Pedigree|