– The Miz and Maryse are headed to Germany soon to do promotional work for the new WWE ’12 video game.
– Eric sent word that a new IGN article on the WWE ’12 video game lists the following features that will be included. It was noted that many, many more features have yet to be revealed.
* Over 80 match configurations including four-way Extreme Rules brawls, Elimination Chamber and more.
* A 12-hour Road to WrestleMania story mode.
* 10 creation modes including Create-An-Arena.
* Online gameplay and content sharing where you can download another player’s creations.
* Over 70 characters and more than 60 unlockables. There will be an unlock key you can purchase that gives access to all bonus content.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Ex-TNA World Heavyweight Champion Tells Fans Who Didn’t Like Slammiversary To Go F**k Themselves|
|5||WWE Censors Cesaro After He Flipped Off John Cena During Their Match On RAW|
|4||Update On Kurt Angle Undergo Neck Surgery To Remove A Tumor On His Neck|
|3||TNA Star Works His Last Match In The Promotion On Saturday Night|
|3||WWE RAW Results For June 29th: No DQ Tag Team Match|