- The Miz and Maryse are headed to Germany soon to do promotional work for the new WWE ’12 video game.
– Eric sent word that a new IGN article on the WWE ’12 video game lists the following features that will be included. It was noted that many, many more features have yet to be revealed.
* Over 80 match configurations including four-way Extreme Rules brawls, Elimination Chamber and more.
* A 12-hour Road to WrestleMania story mode.
* 10 creation modes including Create-An-Arena.
* Online gameplay and content sharing where you can download another player’s creations.
* Over 70 characters and more than 60 unlockables. There will be an unlock key you can purchase that gives access to all bonus content.
|Alberto Del Rio Says He Doesn't Need WWE (Video), Triple H Appears Alongside Chris Nowinski, WWE Horror Posters|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|28||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|9||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|