– The Miz and Maryse are headed to Germany soon to do promotional work for the new WWE ’12 video game.
– Eric sent word that a new IGN article on the WWE ’12 video game lists the following features that will be included. It was noted that many, many more features have yet to be revealed.
* Over 80 match configurations including four-way Extreme Rules brawls, Elimination Chamber and more.
* A 12-hour Road to WrestleMania story mode.
* 10 creation modes including Create-An-Arena.
* Online gameplay and content sharing where you can download another player’s creations.
* Over 70 characters and more than 60 unlockables. There will be an unlock key you can purchase that gives access to all bonus content.
|John Morrison Talks About The Second Season Of Lucha Underground And The Promotion Running More Live Events|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|7||The Reason Why Ryback Was Pulled From WWE TV|
|7||Ryback Issues Statement On His Meeting Vince McMahon And His Future With The Company|
|6||Backstage Update On Bret Hart Possibly Having Heat With WWE Officials|
|4||Vince Russo Comments On Why Roman Reigns Is Not Getting Over With Fans|
|4||Update On Enzo Amore|