- Ezekiel Jackson, who continues to train and rehab an injury for return to the WWE ring, posted a new photo on Twitter and says his arms are growing again but he’s aiming for 24 inches:
“Who likes my new avi? I think my arms are growing again. Aiming for 24″”
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* The September 21st and 22nd shows in Hidalgo, TX were both sellouts with 6,300 fans
* September 20th in Lexington, KY drew 5,000 fans
* September 21st in Fort Wayne, In drew 3,200 fans
* September 22nd in Springfield, IL drew 2,500 fans
- As noted, WWE Hall of Famer Gerald Brisco underwent surgery on his right hand on September 19th, which happened to be his 67th birthday. Brisco had been having tendon problems that caused him to have trouble moving his fingers. He underwent similar surgery years ago on his left hand.
Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|19||Hulk Hogan Says Steve Austin Is A "Constant Bitch"|
|5||Goldberg Responds to Comment on WWE Snub, Diva Gets New Theme, More|
|4||John Cena on WWE Talents Having a Chance To Step Up, Hulk Hogan on Vince at His Birthday|
|3||Drew McIntyre on Being Vince's "Chosen One", Leaving WWE, Wrestling Getting a Bad Rap|
|2||NXT Star Says He's Bringing Brutality Back to WWE, Top Name Doing Shoot Interview, Angle & Bruno|