- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures from overseas:
* RAW on November 2nd in Dublin drew 7,000 fans for $545,000
* SmackDown on November 3rd in Bilbao, Spain drew 4,000 fans for $200,000
* RAW on November 3rd in Nantes, France drew 4,700 fans for $325,000
* RAW on November 4th in Amneville, France drew 5,800 fans for $420,000
* SmackDown on November 4th in Graz, Austria drew 2,600 fans for $215,000
* RAW on November 5th in Manchester drew 12,600 fans for $650,000
* SmackDown on November 5th in Vienna, Austria drew 4,000 fans for $375,000
* RAW on November 6th in Sheffield drew 7,500 fans for $420,000
* SmackDown on November 6th in Cardiff, Wales drew 4,600 fans for $280,000
* SmackDown on November 7th in Birmingham drew 7,000 for $380,000
- The October 17th RAW Supershow had 408,000 homes watching on DVR or tape delay, which would have been 11.6% of the total viewership.
- Some of the agents in WWE are quietly complaining about the push of Mason Ryan.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|11||Backstage News on WWE's Main Goal for Doing a Feud Between Evolution and The Shield|
|9||Bob Holly Speaks About Undertaker's Streak Ending and Retirement, Roman Reigns Become a Star|
|7||Batista Reportedly Taking Some Time Off After WWE's Extreme Rules Pay-Per-View|
|5||Backstage News on Eric Young's World Title Reign, Another Big Name Helping TNA Creative|
|5||WWE Reaction to Eric Young Winning the TNA World Title, Top 10 Extreme Rules Moments, SummerSlam|