– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures from overseas:
* RAW on November 2nd in Dublin drew 7,000 fans for $545,000
* SmackDown on November 3rd in Bilbao, Spain drew 4,000 fans for $200,000
* RAW on November 3rd in Nantes, France drew 4,700 fans for $325,000
* RAW on November 4th in Amneville, France drew 5,800 fans for $420,000
* SmackDown on November 4th in Graz, Austria drew 2,600 fans for $215,000
* RAW on November 5th in Manchester drew 12,600 fans for $650,000
* SmackDown on November 5th in Vienna, Austria drew 4,000 fans for $375,000
* RAW on November 6th in Sheffield drew 7,500 fans for $420,000
* SmackDown on November 6th in Cardiff, Wales drew 4,600 fans for $280,000
* SmackDown on November 7th in Birmingham drew 7,000 for $380,000
– The October 17th RAW Supershow had 408,000 homes watching on DVR or tape delay, which would have been 11.6% of the total viewership.
– Some of the agents in WWE are quietly complaining about the push of Mason Ryan.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter