- New WWE Champion John Cena spoke with WWE’s website after last night’s WrestleMania 29 pay-per-view. Cena says he feels like the burden is finally off his back and he’s exhausted. Cena didn’t want to talk about the conversation he and The Rock had at the end of the match.
– WWE’s website also spoke with World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio called his WrestleMania 29 match the hardest of his career. Zeb Colter spoke to WWE’s reporters and told them that he and Jack Swagger are not done with Del Rio.
– WWE also spoke with Mark Henry after his win over Ryback. Henry says he has a lot more respect for Ryback after taking the Shellshocked. Henry added that somebody’s going to get their ass kicked. Henry says he has more to feed Ryback.
– The Shield posted a handheld video after their win over Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show. They said justice was served at WrestleMania 29.
– Fandango spoke with WWE reporters after his win over Chris Jericho. Fandango didn’t have much to say but wrote “10” on a piece of paper and said that’s how he’s feeling.
– Finally, WWE spoke with new Intercontinental Champion The Miz about his win over Wade Barrett. Miz was greeted by members of the New Jersey National Guard after returning backstage. Miz said the title is for his Mizfits because they are awesome.
|Matches for TNA Hardcore Justice, Austin Aries Stretchered Out, Impact Twitter Rating, New Knockouts|
|Will WWE Air JR's Opener for Mick Foley?, Jerry Lawler's Macho Man Sketch, Enzo and Big Cass, Connor|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Clip Of Eva Marie Hitting A Sweet Spring Board DDT|
|10||Wolfpack Discuss Undertaker Nearly Joining WCW, Chris Jericho Being A "Whining Puss"|
|6||Ring of Honor Wrestler on People Being Offended by WWE's The New Day Stable|
|5||Former WWE Creative Writer Says Divas Were Perceived As 'Catty' And 'Mentally Unstable'|
|4||Former WWE Diva Pays Dolph Ziggler A Huge Compliment|