– New WWE Champion John Cena spoke with WWE’s website after last night’s WrestleMania 29 pay-per-view. Cena says he feels like the burden is finally off his back and he’s exhausted. Cena didn’t want to talk about the conversation he and The Rock had at the end of the match.
– WWE’s website also spoke with World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio called his WrestleMania 29 match the hardest of his career. Zeb Colter spoke to WWE’s reporters and told them that he and Jack Swagger are not done with Del Rio.
– WWE also spoke with Mark Henry after his win over Ryback. Henry says he has a lot more respect for Ryback after taking the Shellshocked. Henry added that somebody’s going to get their ass kicked. Henry says he has more to feed Ryback.
– The Shield posted a handheld video after their win over Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show. They said justice was served at WrestleMania 29.
– Fandango spoke with WWE reporters after his win over Chris Jericho. Fandango didn’t have much to say but wrote “10” on a piece of paper and said that’s how he’s feeling.
– Finally, WWE spoke with new Intercontinental Champion The Miz about his win over Wade Barrett. Miz was greeted by members of the New Jersey National Guard after returning backstage. Miz said the title is for his Mizfits because they are awesome.
|Huge Heat for a WWE Diva at NXT, Goldust Back to Training Soon, WWE Artist Painting Mick Foley Today|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|8||Vince Russo says Vince McMahon has forgot how to make stars, references Kevin Owens' WWE debut|
|6||Tammy "Sunny" Sytch Reportedly Very Close to Signing Six-Figure Adult Film Contract|
|5||Destination America reportedly drop TNA Impact Wrestling|
|4||WWE Finally Signs Former NWA World Champion|
|3||DDP Urges Fans Not To Give Up On Scott Hall, GFW Remove Hall From Roster Page|