- WWE posted another storyline interview with Triple H and Michael Cole this week. Here are a few highlights:
* Triple H started the interview by saying that he was tight on time, and requested that they continue the discussion on SmackDown.
* Triple H mentioned that the incidents over the past few weeks have not had any effect on his relationship with Shawn Michaels. He said that while they don’t always agree on business, they have similar philosophies about the business and personal lives.
* Triple H commented on Michaels’ remarks about him changing. He said that they didn’t bother him and Michaels doesn’t fully understand his role, and that no one can unless they’ve had his responsibilities.
* Triple H admitted that Daniel Bryan was “exceptional” in the ring and may have gone over the top suggesting that Michaels wasted his time training him.
* In regards to the names he mentioned during his promo on RAW (Jericho, Edge, RVD), he said that he wasn’t putting them down and that they’re all great.
* Triple H continued to say that Daniel Bryan is not “the one.”
* When Cole brought up that people feel that Shawn Michaels is the wrong guy for the referee job, Triple H said Michaels “will do the right thing,” and that’s all he wants.
* The interview ended with Triple H saying that Bryan just has to do one thing this Sunday, and that is to step inside the Cell and prove him wrong.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|19||WWE Officials Very Upset with Mysterio and Del Rio, More on WWE's Savage DVD, Merchandise|
|11||WWE RAW Results - August 18, 2014|
|8||Batista Teases Possible Brock Lesnar Feud|
|8||Backstage News on Hulk Hogan Looking to Wrestle, Who He Wants to Face at WrestleMania 31|
|6||Rumors of Vince McMahon and Triple H Being at Odds Over WWE Creative & WrestleMania 31|