Wrestling-Edge

Home » TNA News » Hogan Visits Hospital After Radiator Explodes In His Hand, Posts Graphic Photos

- Hulk Hogan had to visit the Tampa General Hospital’s emergency room earlier today after a radiator exploded in his hand. Here are some of his tweets:

“Dr at work. HH pic.”

Hogan Being Worked on  1

“Getting cut on brother. HH”

Hogan Being Worked on  2

“Slimed like a cat. HH”

Hogan Being Worked on  3

Graphic Photo of Hulk Hogan s Fingers

“Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH. HH”

Another Gross Hogan Hand Photo

“Double OUCH. HH”

Another Gross Hogan Hand Photo 2

“Triple OUCH. HH”

  • Pat

    im thinking his car was overheating and he decided to take the cap off the radiator? thats my only theory, moron is old enough to know you cant do that without getting hurt

  • Kristopher Robinson

    So I’m gonna say, a car radiator… But how the hell does that happen?!

Latest News

Newsletter

The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!

loading