– Thanks to Devin Cutting, here is the updated WWE TV tapings schedule for December:
* December 16th – TLC from Brooklyn
* December 17th – RAW live from Philadelphia
* December 18th – RAW taping (Christmas Eve episode) in Pittsburgh
* December 19th – SmackDown taping (2 episodes) in Rochester, NY
– Men’s Health has ranked The Rock #46 on their list of The 100 Fittest Men of All-Time. They wrote:
“It’s hard to believe Dwyane Johnson almost never became The Rock. And the irony is that it was his failure in one arena—literally—that led to his success in another. Johnson was on a full scholarship at the University of Miami, suiting up with Ray Lewis and Warren Sapp. When a back injury sidelined his career for good—even the CFL couldn’t find a place for him—he turned to pro wrestling. Unbelievably, that required trimming down—going from 280 to 260 pounds. Under his new persona, The Rock, Johnson quickly became a fan favorite—and it wasn’t long before Hollywood saw his potential as a bankable star. And so for his role in The Mummy Returns, The Rock slimmed down yet again, shedding another 15 pounds in 4 months using a high-intensity resistance-training program.”
– WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston is scheduled to defend his title against The Miz at the upcoming Hell In a Cell pay-per-view.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|6||Doink The Clown’s Mother Suing WWE For Wrongful Death, Fraud, And Negligence|
|3||What Main Events Is WWE Planning To Do At WrestleMania 32?|
|3||The WWE 2K16 Video Game Cover To Be Revealed During This Monday’s Episode Of RAW|
|3||Vince Russo Posts A New Blog About The Original Plans For Chris Jericho’s WWF Debut|
|2||Eric Young Issues Apology For Blasting Fans Who Didn’t Like The TNA Slammiversary PPV|