- Thanks to Devin Cutting, here is the updated WWE TV tapings schedule for December:
* December 16th – TLC from Brooklyn
* December 17th – RAW live from Philadelphia
* December 18th – RAW taping (Christmas Eve episode) in Pittsburgh
* December 19th – SmackDown taping (2 episodes) in Rochester, NY
– Men’s Health has ranked The Rock #46 on their list of The 100 Fittest Men of All-Time. They wrote:
“It’s hard to believe Dwyane Johnson almost never became The Rock. And the irony is that it was his failure in one arena—literally—that led to his success in another. Johnson was on a full scholarship at the University of Miami, suiting up with Ray Lewis and Warren Sapp. When a back injury sidelined his career for good—even the CFL couldn’t find a place for him—he turned to pro wrestling. Unbelievably, that required trimming down—going from 280 to 260 pounds. Under his new persona, The Rock, Johnson quickly became a fan favorite—and it wasn’t long before Hollywood saw his potential as a bankable star. And so for his role in The Mummy Returns, The Rock slimmed down yet again, shedding another 15 pounds in 4 months using a high-intensity resistance-training program.”
– WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston is scheduled to defend his title against The Miz at the upcoming Hell In a Cell pay-per-view.
|Chris Jericho on Why the Current WWE Product Is Better Than The Attitude Era, What He Looks for In New Stars|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||Individual Who Lost Domain To WWE Claims He'll Destroy The Company Within A Year|
|8||WWE Corporate Updates "Talent Wellness" Section, Includes Domestic Violence Policy|
|7||Backstage Talk on Randy Orton and WWE Creative, Update on Lesnar's Return, Jericho Video|
|7||John Cena Says Turning Heel Would Be A "Poor Business Decision"|
|7||Chris Jericho Says CM Punk Has Cut All Contact With Him Since Leaving WWE|