- A press release was actually issued this week announcing that Nick Hogan and Tila Tequila are dating.
- TNA has announced that their Impact Wrestling tapings from the Von Braun Center in Huntsville, Alabama on August 25th will be a double taping.
- TNA also announced that Direct Auto Insurance has signed on as their exclusive event presenting sponsor, similar to Kmart’s new relationship with WWE for their live events. Direct’s deal with TNA runs for one year and gives them promotional rights to all TNA events. They will also be sponsoring TNA’s “Coastal Chaos Caribbean Cruise” that’s scheduled for December.
- The episode of CMT’s Made featuring TNA star Matt Morgan will air August 17th.
- This past Thursday’s episode of TNA Impact Wrestling scored a 1.25 cable rating with 1,794,000 viewers.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Backstage Talk on Triple H's Opinion of Some Internet Fans|
|12||WWE Posts Cryptic Tweet, Possibly for the New Logo or WWE Network|
|11||WWE Posts Another "Transformed" Teaser on Social Media - Possible New Superstar?|
|10||Fan Tries to Meet Brock Lesnar and Sable at Airport, The Rock Asked If He Gave Lesnar Advice|
|9||Backstage Talk on John Cena Possibly Leaving WWE for a Movie Career, Talents Cracking Jokes|