– A press release was actually issued this week announcing that Nick Hogan and Tila Tequila are dating.
– TNA has announced that their Impact Wrestling tapings from the Von Braun Center in Huntsville, Alabama on August 25th will be a double taping.
– TNA also announced that Direct Auto Insurance has signed on as their exclusive event presenting sponsor, similar to Kmart’s new relationship with WWE for their live events. Direct’s deal with TNA runs for one year and gives them promotional rights to all TNA events. They will also be sponsoring TNA’s “Coastal Chaos Caribbean Cruise” that’s scheduled for December.
– The episode of CMT’s Made featuring TNA star Matt Morgan will air August 17th.
– This past Thursday’s episode of TNA Impact Wrestling scored a 1.25 cable rating with 1,794,000 viewers.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|14||Photo: Ryback Debuts New Look At SmackDown TV tapings|
|10||More On The Undertaker vs. Braun Strowman Possibly Taking Place At WrestleMania|
|7||Marty Jannetty Blasts Stephanie McMahon Because Of A Comment She Made On WWE RAW|
|4||Press Release: Former WWE Diva Tammy Sytch Debuts In First Adult Film|
|4||Paul Heyman On If WWE Will Book More Edger Programming, Matt Hardy And Big E Have Twitter War|