- Chris Jericho appeared on Opie & Anthony on Monday. Here are a few highlights:
* He’s not opposed to returning to WWE but has other projects occupying his time right now.
* He seemed frustrated that some fans get mad at him for venturing outside of pro wrestling on his Talk Is Jericho podcast. He noted that some fans complain and would rather see him with a low-level indue guest as opposed to someone like William Shatner.
* He talked about kicking the Brazilian flag at a WWE live event in Brazil and said after the match, he went backstage and there were soldiers with guns. A Colonel had also gotten upset and flipped over a table due to the whole thing. Vince McMahon sent Jericho a text saying, “You will not be coming back to Brazil. what the fuck is wrong with you, why would you do something like that? I’m so angry at you.” Jericho, confused because he was just playing a heel, called Vince and Vince suspended him, told him to get on the next plane to fly home, called Jericho’s actions “bush-league bullshit” and then hung up on him. Jericho found out how long he was suspended by reading WWE’s website.
* He talked about how he and Batista had a match years ago where Batista bladed. Batista was brought into a room with Vince McMahon and Dean Malenko at the next TV tapings and confronted with tape from a secret ceiling camera that clearly showed Batista blading. Batista paid his $100,000 fine and Jericho’s $5,000 fine.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|51||Sting Talks About Wanting to Face The Undertaker and Working with WWE|
|32||WWE Battleground Report - July 20, 2014|
|19||Watch: CM Punk Says He'll "Never, Ever, Ever" Wrestle for WWE Again|
|17||Why John Cena Is Missing Monday's Big RAW, Speculation on a New WWE Champion, Lesnar|
|17||WWE References MH17 Tragedy to get Cheap Heat During WWE Battleground|