Jim Ross’ has a new blog up at http://www.jrsbarbq.com/ – below are the highlights:
* Surprising night for Smackdown. I would have lost my bet in that I was suggesting that one take Raw and lay the points. Shows what I know.
* A Jericho/Big Show vs. DX issue looms one would assume.
* Fatal 4 Ways can only have so many agendas and the biggest thing to come out of the World Title Match was the Batista-Mysterio issue which should make for some interesting Friday Night Smackdown. The big, disgruntled bully against the smaller underdog seems to be a dog that will hunt.
* I throughly enjoyed the 60 Minute Ironman Match and that was the match that I would have most loved to have participated in from an old school perspective. Cena and Orton rose to the occasion, in a physically demanding environment and told a magnificent story to bring the PPV to the close it needed. Loved the physicality and intensity as “going the hour” is a challenging piece of business. Cena is unquestionably and obviously the “Face of WWE” which is no revelation but was certainly reaffirmed Sunday night. Orton has raised his game to an extraordinary level and he’s still not nearly as good as he is going to be considering his age and what lies ahead for the third generation wrestler. That’s a scary thought.
* On a personal note, I am scheduled to get my MRI results late Monday afternoon of which I feel exprememly confident that I’ll get good news.
Read the full blog at this link.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|23||Watch: CM Punk Says He'll "Never, Ever, Ever" Wrestle for WWE Again|
|18||WWE RAW Report - The Beast Returns|
|18||Backstage Talk on Triple H's Opinion of Some Internet Fans|
|17||WWE References MH17 Tragedy to get Cheap Heat During WWE Battleground|
|14||WWE Not Happy with CM Punk After Departure from the Company, Rumor on Possible Action|