WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is back with a new blog on jrsbarbq.com. Here are some highlights:
– Do you have plans to write a book? Yes, but I have no timeline. It might not be too popular in some circles if I tell it all. If something happens to me before I get around to it, my wife knows where all my years of notes are kept. Perhaps she can facilitate someone to handle the task.
– Did Undertaker request that you call the HIAC match at WM28? I have no idea if that’s remotely true as it came to my attention via the internet. I’ve spoken to no one about that matter. Likely just another rumor.
– Who would you like to see in Taker’s last match? Depends on when it will be and who’s hot. I don’t see that happening for a while but a Cena vs. Undertaker bout down the road is likely.
– Is A Train returning to WWE? I first heard about Matt Bloom perhaps returning to WWE online and I have zero talks with WWE or the talent about this rumor. The talent says that he isn’t. I don’t know but I signed Matt originally and hold him in high regard. Big, smart, and athletic. He would be a good ‘get’ if he’s interested.
– Are more Legends of Wrestling Roundtables on deck? I hear that perhaps another two shows will be produced in May but that’s not confirmed nor do I know the topics or if I will be included in the panel. Roundtables are WWE On Demand’s most popular shows.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|10||WWE Star Suspended After Incident With Vince McMahon, Length Of His Suspension Reduced|
|9||WWE Responds To Racism Allegations Following The Suspension Of Titus O’Neil|
|7||CM Punk Undergoes Successful Surgery|
|6||WWE To Push Braun Strowman As A Main Eventer After WrestleMania|
|6||Chris Jericho Receives Criticism For His Match With AJ Styles On WWE SmackDown|