WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is back with another blog on jrsbarbq.com. Here are some highlights:
– There’ s no doubt in my mind that Jerry will return to WWE broadcasting sooner than later plus I have no question that the King will also likely return to the ring if he chooses. His cardiologist feels that Jerry wrestling again is very doable.
– @CMPunk has been battling for ‘respect’ within the business of sports entertainment for years and I know on a personal level that it bothers him when the respect that the WWE Champions seeks is not there. Sunday in Boston, I expect to see a driven, mentally and physically tough WWE Champion essentially travel to challenger @JohnCena ‘s backyard to defend the coveted WWE Title. I expect a demanding match where both men will challenge the other as they have never done before.
– Don’t discount the @HeymanHustle element that could come into play as Paul Heyman, whether he would admit it or not, has something to prove in his mind’s eye with his return to a business that he deeply impacted at one point in his life. Heyman isn’t just passing through town to collect a few checks although he isn’t working for free. At the end of the day, Heyman has the chance to create a new legacy to go with what he’s already established.
– Having a blast and loving the feedback re: #NXT. Going down again to Orlando next week @FullSail with special guest John Cena joining us. John, as busy as he is and pulling the load that he does, still makes time to give back and help the young guys.
– WWE13 from @THQ and @WWEGames comes out on October 30 in the USA and a day or two later in other parts of the world as best I know it. I do know that the King and I kicked some butt doing Attitude Era commentary for the game. I appreciate those voice over sessions with him so much more than I did before Monday.
– Hope to see a full house in OKC for the Monday Night Raw of October 1 when it will be “Jim Ross Appreciation Night.” I’m just hoping that WWE has more luck with mine than they had for Pat Patterson in Montreal. Seriously, I feel bad for Pat.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!