– Jim Ross has updated his blog with the highlights below:
* Enjoyed watching the Royal Rumble on PPV as the show closing last few minutes really made the show for me.
* CM Punk had a memorable Rumble match. Great mic work. Punk’s hairy chest, as I pointed out during the show on Twitter, makes him look even more like a villain. Punk had a stellar night.
* Edge was the star of the night and him winning the Royal Rumble disrupts the Road to Wrestlemania and makes February’s Elimination Chamber PPV more intriguing. That PPV is only 3 weeks way. I like the episodic way that several issues are progressing.
* Anxious to see the Hitman=McMahon confrontation Monday night on Raw from Nashville. I’ll miss being there with King as we always went downtown to Jack’s BBQ near the Grand Old Opry for lunch.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||RVD Takes Veiled Shot at CM Punk Leaving WWE?, Comments on Why He Left TNA and Rejoined WWE|
|12||Backstage News on Why CM Punk Wasn't Buried at RAW, Why He Has Leverage Right Now|
|6||Seth Rollins Talks About People Saying Wrestling Is Fake, Being In WWE After Indies, More|
|5||Post-WrestleMania Plans for Cena and Bryan, New Trailer for WWE Studios' Oculus, Kurrgan|
|4||Update on WWE Possibly Inducting Scott Hall Into the Hall of Fame This Year|