- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on November 30th in Asheville, North Carolina drew 2,200 fans for $65,000
* RAW on December 1st in Roanoke, Virginia drew 4,600 fans for $160,000
* SmackDown on December 1st in Columbia, South Carolina drew 4,600 fans for $115,000
* RAW on December 2nd in Florence, South Carolina drew 3,500 fans for $100,000
* SmackDown on December 2nd in Anderson, South Carolina was a sellout of 2,200 fans for $55,000
– The Soup’s WWE special that aired after RAW on the USA Network last week did a 0.91 cable rating with 1.22 million viewers. USA averages a 0.91 with 1.18 million viewers with its usual post-RAW programming.
– Puerto Rico’s WWC promotion will hold their final big event of the year on December 9th in Bayamon at the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum. The main event will be Carlito vs. Ray Gonzalez in a Hair vs. Hair match with Savio Vega as the referee. Brothers Manu and LA Smooth will take on Thunder & Lightning while Tommy Dreamer will face WWE Tough Enough winner Andy Leavine.
– WWE has recently hired a few new announcers to begin training. They may be working with Jim Ross at tonight’s NXT tapings from Full Sail University.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Big Push Coming for a WWE Diva?, WWE Turns Crowd Sound Down at RAW?, Axel on Neville, WWE - San Jose|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|40||WWE WrestleMania 31 Results - March 30, 2015|
|12||Was Brock Lesnar Allowed to "Blade" at WrestleMania 31?|
|9||Backstage Talk on Tonight's WrestleMania Main Event, WWE Reportedly Worried About Roman Reigns, More|
|9||Post-WrestleMania WWE RAW Report - March 30, 2015|
|8||Backstage News on Why WWE Is Reportedly Planning Major Changes for the Divas Division|