Arda Ocal spoke with WWE Superstar Kofi Kingston. Here are some highlights.
– Talking about RAW’s 20 anniversary episode, how special it will be being a part and how special it was being a part of RAW 1000, and being a fan as a kid watching RAW #1
– How his Jamaican character came about and how he was able to keep the same character through the indies and in WWE, even keeping his legit first name
“I trained up in Boston. At the time, the rumor was, ‘if you want to get signed by WWE you have to be a character, they are looking for characters right now.’ I didn’t really know what that meant at the time, then one of the guys, (ROH referee) Todd Sinclair said to come up with a name and character otherwise I’d get stuck with a silly name…. (story continues in video)”
– The story of how he “lost his Jamaican accent” on RAW
– Addressing the fact that he has only had two title matches on PPV involving the WWE title or World Heavyweight championship – admitting that he wants to be a World champion
– Last year’s “Royal Rumble dodge” and how soon before the Rumble he plans a spot like that
– Will Kofi Kingston ever become a heel in WWE?
|Huge Heat for a WWE Diva at NXT, Goldust Back to Training Soon, WWE Artist Painting Mick Foley Today|
|8||Vince Russo says Vince McMahon has forgot how to make stars, references Kevin Owens' WWE debut|
|5||Destination America reportedly drop TNA Impact Wrestling|
|3||Eric Bischoff, Garett Bischoff and Jason Hervey Suing TNA for Unpaid Money|
|3||Josh Matthews upset at WWE hypocrisy, lets fans know he's got a lot of money|
|3||More Details on Sunny Being Close to Signing Adult Film Deal with Vivid, Her First Scene|