- Kurt Angle recently spoke with The Daily Mirror in the UK. Here are some highlights, courtesy of PWTorch:
* Angle said he signed a new 3 year deal with TNA last week and emphasized his commitment to TNA.
* Karen Jarrett was most hesitant about their current storyline but wanted to get back on TNA TV. Angle said Karen wasn’t sure this was the way to go.
* Angle talked about the situation with Randy Orton on Twitter where they talked about each other using their finishing moves. Angle said he told Orton ahead of time that he would be using the RKO at TNA Lockdown in response to Orton using the Angle Slam at WrestleMania. Angle said what upset him about this and WWE building Jack Swagger as the next “him” is that he’s not retired. Angle noted that he didn’t use Ken Shamrock’s ankle lock until Ken was retired from wrestling.
* Angle said he wanted to represent TNA at the 2012 Olympics and the company will be helping him get there, giving him 20-25 days a month off to train.
|Kaitlyn On Being Insulted at 2013 Divas Match at Survivor Series, Brothers of Destruction DVD Synopsis|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|32||WWE SummerSlam Results - August 17, 2014|
|19||WWE Officials Very Upset with Mysterio and Del Rio, More on WWE's Savage DVD, Merchandise|
|11||Sexy Photos of Mick Foley's VERY HOT Daughter Noelle|
|10||WWE RAW Results - August 18, 2014|
|8||Top TNA Star Holds Backstage Meeting and Says He's Done with the Company|