- Kurt Angle recently spoke with The Daily Mirror in the UK. Here are some highlights, courtesy of PWTorch:
* Angle said he signed a new 3 year deal with TNA last week and emphasized his commitment to TNA.
* Karen Jarrett was most hesitant about their current storyline but wanted to get back on TNA TV. Angle said Karen wasn’t sure this was the way to go.
* Angle talked about the situation with Randy Orton on Twitter where they talked about each other using their finishing moves. Angle said he told Orton ahead of time that he would be using the RKO at TNA Lockdown in response to Orton using the Angle Slam at WrestleMania. Angle said what upset him about this and WWE building Jack Swagger as the next “him” is that he’s not retired. Angle noted that he didn’t use Ken Shamrock’s ankle lock until Ken was retired from wrestling.
* Angle said he wanted to represent TNA at the 2012 Olympics and the company will be helping him get there, giving him 20-25 days a month off to train.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|18||Backstage Talk on Triple H's Opinion of Some Internet Fans|
|12||Fan Tries to Meet Brock Lesnar and Sable at Airport, The Rock Asked If He Gave Lesnar Advice|
|12||WWE Posts Cryptic Tweet, Possibly for the New Logo or WWE Network|
|11||WWE Posts Another "Transformed" Teaser on Social Media - Possible New Superstar?|
|9||Backstage Talk on John Cena Possibly Leaving WWE for a Movie Career, Talents Cracking Jokes|