- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on July 29th in Peoria, IL drew 3,500 fans for $106,000.
* RAW on July 30th in Rockford, IL drew 5,000 fans for $135,000.
* SmackDown on July 30th in Louisville, KY drew 5,700 fans for $162,000.
* RAW on July 31st in Springfield, IL drew 3,600 fans for $93,000.
* SmackDown on July 31st in Terre Haute, IN drew 2,200 fans for $56,000.
– After this week, the plan is still to give Alberto Del Rio the WWE Title. The winner of John Cena vs. CM Punk at SummerSlam is supposed to lose to Del Rio before WWE goes to Mexico in mid-October.
WWE will tape the October 17th RAW on October 15th from Mexico City and they are hoping that it could be one of the hottest RAW crowds in history.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|12||Clip Of Eva Marie Hitting A Sweet Spring Board DDT|
|7||Who Are Bray Wyatt's Recent Cryptic Promos About?, WWE Reportedly Cuts Budget for Catering|
|6||Wolfpack Discuss Undertaker Nearly Joining WCW, Chris Jericho Being A "Whining Puss"|
|6||Ring of Honor Wrestler on People Being Offended by WWE's The New Day Stable|
|5||Former WWE Creative Writer Says Divas Were Perceived As 'Catty' And 'Mentally Unstable'|