- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on July 29th in Peoria, IL drew 3,500 fans for $106,000.
* RAW on July 30th in Rockford, IL drew 5,000 fans for $135,000.
* SmackDown on July 30th in Louisville, KY drew 5,700 fans for $162,000.
* RAW on July 31st in Springfield, IL drew 3,600 fans for $93,000.
* SmackDown on July 31st in Terre Haute, IN drew 2,200 fans for $56,000.
– After this week, the plan is still to give Alberto Del Rio the WWE Title. The winner of John Cena vs. CM Punk at SummerSlam is supposed to lose to Del Rio before WWE goes to Mexico in mid-October.
WWE will tape the October 17th RAW on October 15th from Mexico City and they are hoping that it could be one of the hottest RAW crowds in history.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|20||WWE Survivor Series Report - 11/23/14|
|11||WWE RAW Report - 11/24/14|
|10||Sting Makes His WWE TV Debut, Possible Match Against Triple H?, Update on The Authority|
|10||Backstage News on Sting vs. Triple H or The Undertaker, Speculation on Sting's WWE Future|
|5||Backstage News on Sting's WWE Debut, WWE's Big Goal with Survivor Series and the Network|