- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on July 29th in Peoria, IL drew 3,500 fans for $106,000.
* RAW on July 30th in Rockford, IL drew 5,000 fans for $135,000.
* SmackDown on July 30th in Louisville, KY drew 5,700 fans for $162,000.
* RAW on July 31st in Springfield, IL drew 3,600 fans for $93,000.
* SmackDown on July 31st in Terre Haute, IN drew 2,200 fans for $56,000.
- After this week, the plan is still to give Alberto Del Rio the WWE Title. The winner of John Cena vs. CM Punk at SummerSlam is supposed to lose to Del Rio before WWE goes to Mexico in mid-October.
WWE will tape the October 17th RAW on October 15th from Mexico City and they are hoping that it could be one of the hottest RAW crowds in history.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Batista Interview: The Shield Not Being Ready To Fly Solo, Horrible Decision To End Undertaker's "Streak"|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|21||Backstage Heat on Randy Orton For Slowing Down Roman Reigns' Push|
|14||Fan Tries to Meet Brock Lesnar and Sable at Airport, The Rock Asked If He Gave Lesnar Advice|
|12||Negative WWE Live Event Reviews on Possible SummerSlam Match, Update on Where Sheamus Is|
|11||More on Spike TV Not Renewing TNA's Impact Contract, What Dixie Reportedly Told Employees|
|9||What Are WWE Network Viewers Watching?, Network Employees 'Walking on Eggshells', More|