Batista, who has not posted on Twitter since July 31, posted an update on his whereabouts this afternoon. Items of note are as follows:
* After undergoing back surgery, he has started lifting weights again and has increased his weight to 270 pounds.
* He has “no plans of going back to wrestling or wrestling for any other promotion.”
* Regarding mixed martial arts, Batista said, “If Bellator is serious then I would love to get that fight in!!”
* Regarding Mason Ryan, who bares a striking resemblance to the former WWE Superstar, he said, “I’m tired of getting asked about Mason Ryan.”
* Presumably addressing WWE’s recent termination of Melina Perez, who Batista once had a physical relationship with, he said, “I have no idea why WWE released their hottest Diva.”
His full message can be accessed here.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!