Batista, who has not posted on Twitter since July 31, posted an update on his whereabouts this afternoon. Items of note are as follows:
* After undergoing back surgery, he has started lifting weights again and has increased his weight to 270 pounds.
* He has “no plans of going back to wrestling or wrestling for any other promotion.”
* Regarding mixed martial arts, Batista said, “If Bellator is serious then I would love to get that fight in!!”
* Regarding Mason Ryan, who bares a striking resemblance to the former WWE Superstar, he said, “I’m tired of getting asked about Mason Ryan.”
* Presumably addressing WWE’s recent termination of Melina Perez, who Batista once had a physical relationship with, he said, “I have no idea why WWE released their hottest Diva.”
His full message can be accessed here.
|WWE Diva Attends The Rock's Premiere, Big Views for WWE Network Show, Dolph Ziggler, Paige, Stardust|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|5||WWE RAW Report - 5/25/15|
|3||Josh Matthews upset at WWE hypocrisy, lets fans know he's got a lot of money|
|3||More Details on Sunny Being Close to Signing Adult Film Deal with Vivid, Her First Scene|
|2||The Rock and Fans Set New Guinness World Record, WWE SmackDown Viewership Up, Tough Enough|
|2||Huge Heat for a WWE Diva at NXT, Goldust Back to Training Soon, WWE Artist Painting Mick Foley Today|