- Below is fan video of paramedics tending to Jerry Lawler at RAW last night. The video was shot from high up but press play at your own discretion.
- Former WWE Superstar Chris Jericho commented on Lawler via Twitter:
“Best wishes and prayers to @JerryLawler one of my favorite people in the WWE. King has been a champion for 40 yrs and he’ll beat this too!”
- Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez of F4Wonline.com are reporting the following details on Lawler early Tuesday morning:
* Lawler wrestled both Friday and Saturday nights in Aruba before heading back to the States and flying to Montreal for RAW yesterday. People with Lawler over the weekend said he had no signs of health problems
* Lawler, still listed in stable condition, had either some kind of heart surgery or a Cardiac catheterization, reports are conflicting. Cardiac catheterization is where a catheter is inserted into a chamber in the heart for investigational and interventional purposes
* There was some concern about blood being cut off to Lawler’s brain and potential damage from that
* While Lawler’s condition is stable, it’s described as still a very serious situation
* Vince McMahon was said to be right by Lawler’s side through the entire ordeal
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|19||Backstage Heat on Randy Orton For Slowing Down Roman Reigns' Push|
|18||Backstage Talk on Triple H's Opinion of Some Internet Fans|
|14||Fan Tries to Meet Brock Lesnar and Sable at Airport, The Rock Asked If He Gave Lesnar Advice|
|11||WWE Posts Another "Transformed" Teaser on Social Media - Possible New Superstar?|
|9||Photo of The Rock & His Girlfriend, "WWE Transformed" Revealed, Veronica Lane & Bull Dempsey|