– Mauro Ranallo welcomes us to the Barclay’s Center as NXT Takeover: Brooklyn 4 kicks off.
– The Undisputed Era vs. Moustache Mountain: All four men brawl in the opening moments with Bate and Seven taking control and dropping Strong and O’Reilly with punches in tandem. O’Reilly comes back with a kick on Bate and tags in Strong. Bate fights back and tags in Seven for the double team on Strong. O’Reilly tags back in and hits a series of knee strikes on Seven. Strong tags back in quickly and stomps a mud hole in Seven then lays into him with chops in the corner. Kyle tags back in and drops a knee on Seven, but after a distraction from Bate on the background, Seven comes back with a DDT. Bate tags in and cleans house now. Bate picks up Kyle in a Fireman’s carry and then does the big swing to Strong at the same time. Kyle breaks free and puts Bate in a sleeper. While Bate is in a sleeper, he latches on to Strong and gives him a German suplex, landing on Kyle in the progress. Strong fires up and drops Bate, then trades frequent tags with O’Reilly to keep Bate grounded. Strong comes back in and stretches Bate’s back across his shoulders. Bate escapes, but O’Reilly immediately tags in and kicks out Bate’s left leg and drops him. Kyle applies a heel hook on Bate until Bate kicks free, but Kyle continues to work the knee. Strong and O’Reilly continue to trade frequent tags and work over Bate’s knee. Bate finally fights free and knocks both Strong and O’Reilly out to ringside. Seven finally gets the tag and cleans house now. Strong fires back with elbows to Seven’s face and tags in O’Reilly. O’Reilly boots Seven in the face an hits a brainbuster for a two count. Kyle and Roderick go to double team Seven, but Bate comes in with a rolling kick on Kyle and then he goes at it with Strong. Strong applies a Boston Crab on Seven while O’Reilly puts Bate in a triangle choke. Bate lifts O’Reilly up from the triangle position and powerbombs him into Strong to break the Crab. Bate then hits a t-bone suplex on Kyle that sends both Kyle and Roderick out to ringside. Bate follows up with a splash on them at ringside, then he takes Strong back in the ring for a sit-out powerbomb for a two count. Strong and Bate go up top but Bate knocks Strong down. O’Reilly then grabs Bate’s knee and smashes it against the ring post before Bate can do anything. O’Reilly knocks Seven off the apron, then he puts Bate in a heel hook. Seven distracts the ref and Strong sneaks in the ring and drags them closer to the Undisputed Era corner. Seven teases that he’s going to throw in the tag but he declines. Strong tries to attack Seven on the apron, but Seven drops him, and then Seven finally gets the hot tag. Seven drops Kyle and then tags in Bate for the double team. Bate goes flying off the top for the Burning Hammer knee drop for a two count. Seven tags back in and they look for a double team on Kyle, but Strong breaks it up with a knee to the face of Bate. Strong and Kyle then double team Seven with the Total Elimination for the three count.
Winners: The Undisputed Era
– Immediately after the match, the War Raiders attacks The Era and knocks Roderick out to ringside. They hits a double team powerslam on Kyle, and then a suicide dive on Roderick at ringside. They get back in the ring to continue beating on Kyle with a double team off the top.
– We go to replays, and then a promo video for Velveteen Dream and EC3 in singles action.
– EC3 vs. Velveteen Dream: Before the bell, Dream throws his vest at EC3, and EC3 throws it back at him. The opening bel sounds and EC3 throws Dream into the corner and then knocks him out to ringside. Back in the ring, Dream catches EC3 in a shoulder lock, and they trade arm holds now. EC3 takes Dream back in the corner and repeatedly kicks him, then crotches him on the top rope. EC3 knocks Dream to the outside a couple times and then mocks him. Back in the ring, EC3 looks for the One Percenter, but Dream breaks free. Carter drops Dream again with a chop to the chest and then a slam, then he clotheslines Dream to the outside. Dream escapes from EC3’s grasp and comes back with a DDT on the entry ramp at ringside. Back in the ring, Dream covers for a two count. Dream hits a flying chop off the middle rope, then he drops EC3 throat-first across the top rope. Dream follows up with a swinging neckbreaker for another two count. Dream takes the fight out to ringside and repeatedly slams EC3’s head against the announce table. Back in the ring, EC3 hits an inverted DDT and then lays into Dream with right hands. EC3 looks for the One PErcenter, but Dream escapes again and rolls him up for a two count. Dream looks for a kick but EC3 blocks it and hits a facebuster. Dream blocks a shot and then slaps EC3 across the face, which sets him off and EC3 unloads with a flurry of strikes. Dream goes up top, but he wastes some time and EC3 throws him down to the mat. EC3 goes up top now and hits a splash, but Dream rolls through and pins for a two count. They go to their feet and EC3 slaps Dream across the face and then powerbombs him. EC3 then follows up with a second powerbomb for a two count. Dream fights back and hits a superkick and then the Dream Valley Driver for a two count. EC3 comes back with a German suplex for a two count. They fight onto the apron and Dream slams EC3 on the corner of the apron with the Dream Valley Driver. Dream goes up top and follows up with the flying elbow on EC3 on the apron, then he rolls him back in the ring for the three count.
Winner: Velveteen Dream
– Dreams hands are raised after the match and he celebrates up the ramp. He’s wearing tights that read “Call me up, Vince.”
– Matt Riddle is shown sitting in the front row. NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa is then shown backstage admiring his NXT Title belt.
– Adam Cole (c) vs. Ricochet: The North American Title is on the line in this one. The opening bell sounds and they trade arm holds in the opening moments. Cole looks strong early on, but Ricochet then dumps him outside to take control. Back on the mat, Ricochet goes up top, but Cole shoves him down to the ringside floor. Cole whips Ricochet into the fan barricade, then rolls him back in the ring. Cole controls the pace for the next few moments until Ricochet breaks free from a chin lock and hits a big dropkick. Cole falls outside and Ricochet follows up with a big twisting suicide dive on the floor. Back in the ring, Ricochet slams Cole’s head into the middle turnbuckle and kicks him in the face. Rocochet follows up with a springboard European uppercut off the top on the Champion for a two count. Cole fights back but Ricochet stuns him with an elbow and kick to the face. Ricochet goes for a moonsault but Cole rolls and Ricochet lands on his feet. Ricochet immediately follows up with a standing shooting star press, and then a corkscrew moonsault off the middle rope for a two count. Ricochet lays into Cole with chops to the chest now, and he looks for a springboard move but Cole catches him in mid-air for a backbreaker. Ricochet fights back and blocks a superkick, then he follows up with a discus forearm on the Champion. Ricochet springboards off the middle rope for a moonsault, but Cole kicks him out of mid-air with a superkick. Cole follows up with a big neckbreaker over his knee for a two count. Cole takes a breather and then looks for a Shining Wizard, but Ricochet ducks it and starts trading strikes with Cole now. They both trade some big kicks to the head now, and Cole falls on top of Ricochet for a two count. Cole gets to his feet first and charges for a knee strike, but Ricochet ducks it and comes back with a reverse hurricanrana. Ricochet goes up top, but Cole rolls out of the way to the opposite apron. Ricochet takes a breather as Cole gets to his feet on the apron, then Ricochet charges and leaps over the top rope to hit a hurricanrana on Cole down to the ringside floor. Back in the ring, Ricochet goes back up top and hits the 630 splash for the three count.
Winner & new North American Champion: Ricochet
– Ricochet is presented with his new North American Title belt after the match and he celebrates up the ramp as we go to replays.
– Mark Henry and Kevin Owens are shown sitting together at ringside.
– We go to video package looking at the feud between NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler and Kairi Sane.
– Shayna Baszler (C) vs. Kairi Sane: Shayna shoves her Title Belt in Kairi’s face before the bell, and we’re shown Ronda Rousey sitting front row at ringside. Sane looks for a heel hook early on but Shayna reaches the ropes. Kairi continus to take the fight on Shayna and wrestle her down to the mat with pin attempts. Shayna and Kairi get to their feet and trade elbows to the face. Kairi ducks a shot and hits a hurricanrana, then throws Shayna outside. Kairi follows up with a diving forearm shot off the apron. Back in the ring, Kairi lays into the Champion with chops to the chest, but then Shayna kicks out her knee to stop her momentum. Shayna repeatedly stomps on Kairi’s leg on the mat and works over her left knee. Kairi finally hulks up and screams in Shayna’s face. Shayna hits her a couple times but Sane no-sells it and slaps Shayna in the face. They trade strikes now until Kairi hits a spinning back fist an a neckbreaker. Kairi drops Baszler in the corner and hits a running forearm shot. Sane goes up top and Baszler jumps up and kicks her in the head. The Champion follows Sane up top and hits a superplex, and now both women are down. They get to their feet and trade strikes again until Shayne drops the challenger with a knee to the face for a two count. Sane comes back and spears Shayna down out of nowhere. Kairi goes up top and hits the flying elbow, and then she goes back up top for a second one. While shes climbing up, Shayna rolls outside to ringside. Kairi turns and jumps off the top rope down onto Shayna at ringside. Back in the ring, Sane hits another flying elbow for a two count. Kairi goes for a Sharpshooter, but Shayna reverses into a sleeper hold. Kairi reaches the bottom rope to break the hold. Baszler applies a heel hook, but Sane fights out and locks in an STF until Shayna reaches the ropes. Sane hits an Alabama Slam, then goes back up top. Sane goes for a flying elbow but Shayna blocks it with her knees. Shayna goes for a sleeper, but Kairi reverses it into a pin for the three count.
Winner & new NXT Women’s Champion: Kairi Sane
– Sane celebrates with her NXT Women’s Title belt as we go to replays.
– We go to a video package looking at the history between Ciampa and Gargano, and Ciampa winning the NXT Championship.
– Last Man Standing: Tommaso Ciampa (c) vs. Johnny Gargano: The opening bell sounds and Gargano starts this one off strong with a flurry of strikes on the champion. Gargano pummels on Ciampa in the corner, but Ciampa dodges a shot and throws Gargano outside. Ciampa throws Gargano into the ring steps, but it can’t keep Gargano down as he comes back and throws Ciampa into the fan barricade. Gargano beats Ciampa down all over ringside now, and he peels back the padding on the concrete floor. Ciampa comes back with a shot on the fan barricade, but Gargano overpowers him and spears him into the ring post. Gargano hops up on the apron and hits a splash onto Ciampa on the floor. Gargano throws Ciampa over the announce table and the announcers scatter. Gargano picks Ciampa up on one table, but Gargano overpowers him and hits a version of the White Noise through the adjacent table. Back in the ring, Ciampa hits a series of running knees to the face of Gargano in the corner. Ciampa brings a steel chair into the equation, but Gargano uses it to smash Ciampa as he charges forward. Gargano lays into Ciampa with a series of chair strikes now. Gargano misses a shot and Ciampa wrestles him down and locks in a sleeper hold. Gargano seems to go limp and Ciampa lets go, and the ref starts counting. Gargano gets up at the ref’s 6 count, and Ciampa locks in another sleeper. Gargano fights free and sends Ciampa flying with the snake eyes into the corner. Gargano rolls out to ringside to grab weapons as the ref counts for Ciampa in the ring. Gargano sets up two tables stacked at ringside, but the top table is upside down rather than stacking them in the traditional fashion. Gargano tries to suplex the Champion out of the ring through the tables, but Ciampa breaks free and hits some German suplexes on the mat. Ciampa follows up with a running knee to the face, then he hits Gargano with the steel chair a couple times. Ciampa then hits a running powerbomb onto his knees for a backbreaker. The ref counts and Gargano gets up at 9 and superkicks Ciampa. Ciampa and Gargano slowly get to their feet and trade right hands. Gargano takes the Champion down and boots him in the head, but Ciampa comes back with a knee to the head. Gargano comes back with a hurricanrana, and they trade some more strikes. Ciampa hits a German suplex, but Gargano gets right up and kicks him then hits a German of his own. They trade lariats until both men go down. They both get up at the ref’s 1 count, and they start trading punches and kicks until they both go down again. Ciampa rolls outside and Gargano looks for a shot off the apron, but Ciampa drops him and whips him into the fan barricade. Ciampa pulls Gargano up on to the ring steps and hits a version of a double underhook piledriver. Ciampa grabs more weapons from under the ring as the ref counts for Gargano. Ciampa gets in the ring and starts ripping off the ring padding, which gives Gargano time to recover. Gargano blasts Ciapa with a fire extinguisher from under the ring, then repeatedly bahes him with a crutch until the crutch breaks apart. They fight on the ring apron until Gargano stuns Ciampa with an enziguri, then hits a DDT on to the exposed part of the ring. Ciampa gets to his feet at the 9 count by rolling out of the ring, so Gargano hits him with a suicide dive. Gargano hits a second suicide dive, then he takes Gargano over by the announce table again. Gargano looks for a superkick, but Ciampa moves and Gargano kicks a ring crew member in the face. Ciampa hits a running chair shot to the face of Gargano and knocks him through the fan barricade. Ciampa starts throwing stuff on top of Gargano, including pieces of the fan barricade, the fallen ring crew member, and some office chairs. Gargano gets up at the ref’s 9 count, so Ciampa grabs handcuffs from under the ring. Gargano manages to fight off Ciampa and he takes the handcuffs. Gargano tries to cuff Ciampa, but Ciampa fights free with an elbow to the face. They fight onto the ring apron near the stacked folding tables. Gargano hops back in the ring and superkicks Ciampa off the apron through the table tables at ringside. Ciampa gets up at the ref’s 9 count, and now they have a stare-down on the ramp. Gargano kicks Ciampa down and beats him down on the ramp. They fight up to the stage and Gargano cuffs the champion to a piece of the stage. Gargano now beats on the handcuffed Ciampa and superkicks his head against the wall. Ciampa starts apologizing and begging but Gargano pulls his knee pad down and hits a running knee to the face of the cuffed Champion. Gargano falls off the edge of the stage after striking Ciampa, and both men are down. The ref counts, and at the 9 count, Ciampa rolls off the stage on to his feet, while Gargano is still down on the floor selling his knee.
Winner & still NXT Champion: Tommaso Ciampa
– After the match, medics check on Gargano as he’s selling a knee injury after hitting Ciampa and falling off the stage onto a speaker. Ciampa stands up and holds his NXT Title belt in the air. Ciampa starts walking backstage as medics help Gargano sit up. They help carry Gargano to the back as Ciampa has his hand raised on the ramp and NXT goes off the air.