– RAW opens up with a video package looking at The Undertaker’s return last week. Tonight will see a Six-Pack Challenge with Elimination Chamber implications. Big Show vs. World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan will also take place.
– We go to the ring and out comes Triple H to kick off RAW. Triple H gets a pop as he enters the ring. He says last week, he came out to fire John Laurinaitis.
Triple H wants to make it clear he was going to fire Laurinaitis. Laurinaitis went to the Board of Directors and asked for a stay so Triple H has to wait. He says the Board may make a decision as soon tomorrow morning about the future of Laurinaitis. Triple H brings up The Undertaker now.
Triple H says there’s nobody he gets that feeling for except The Undertaker. When he stands in the ring with Taker, he’s in awe. Triple H says he is humbled when he’s in the ring with Taker. Triple H says last week, Taker spoke volumes by pointing at the WrestleMania sign. He says Taker wants the rematches of rematches and wants the epic to continue. Triple H says he looked Taker in the eyes and for the first time ever, there was no rush up his spine, no butterflies in his stomach, he wasn’t in awe and he wasn’t humbled. Triple H says he felt sorry, felt bad when he looked in Taker’s eyes.
Triple H says he knows what he did to Taker last year. He wants to remember The Undertaker in a certain way and shows a video package with highlights from Taker’s WWE career. Triple H says that’s how he wants to remember Taker. He doesn’t want to remember this and shows Taker not able to walk and getting carried away at last year’s WrestleMania. Triple H brings up 19-0 and calls Taker the most dominant in WWE. Triple H turns down the challenge for WrestleMania, out of respect and out of his heart.
The Deadman would not die last year, he says. Triple H adds that if he has to do it again this year, he will have to finish it this time. Taker knows that and maybe Taker wants him to put an end to it, Triple H says. Triple H says everyone has limits and Taker met his last year. Triple H doesn’t want to be the man that puts Taker past his limits because he respects him too much. He says the idea of himself, Taker and WrestleMania is over. His music hits and he starts to leave the ring when the music stops out of nowhere. The lights go out and a video plays. “This is not over” Taker says as clips from last year play. Taker says he will not let that image of him be what remains. Taker says the victory over Triple H means nothing. Give him what is his – vengeance. And he will give Triple H one more chance at immortality. This is not over, he says one more time.
– We go back to the arena with the lights off before commercial break.
Big Show vs. Daniel Bryan
Back from the break and out comes Big Show. World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan is out next for this non-title match. Bryan comes down the ramp, stops and waves out his girlfriend AJ Lee. She’s hesitant but comes down to the ring anyway wearing a neck brace.
The bell rings and Bryan goes to the corner but Show follows. Show takes him to the other corner and nails a big chop. Show backs Bryan into the ropes again and hits a series of body blows. Show continues the offense and nails a headbutt. Show scoop slams Bryan and whips him into a corner. Show with the big back splash but Bryan comes back and dropkicks his knee out. AJ looks on as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Bryan has Show in a leg lock. Show kicks him off and runs over him with shoulders. Show hits a big spear and covers for 2. Show calls for the chokeslam but Bryan turns it into a submission. Show slams him back into the corner but misses a splash. Bryan charges but hits a big boot. Bryan takes Show’s leg out and kicks him in the head for a 2 count.
Bryan goes to the top but Show stops him with the threat of a big punch. Bryan goes down out on the floor in front of AJ. Show comes out and AJ gets in the mix. Show almost runs AJ into the steel steps but stops himself just short after Bryan moved out of the way. Bryan takes AJ to the back with him as the match is counted out.
Winner by Count Out: Big Show
– Bryan takes the mic on the ramp and calls Show a giant freak. He wonders what kind of man Show is. Bryan says he just proved Show’s first attack on AJ was done on purpose. Bryan goes on and mentions the Elimination Chamber. He says he will still be Daniel Bryan, still be a vegan and still be World Heavyweight Champion. Bryan kisses AJ’s hand and walks her to the back as Show looks on.
– To come tonight, Chris Jericho will address the WWE Universe. Also, a Six-Pack Challenge with Elimination Chamber participants with the winner entering the Chamber last.
– Back from the break and Michael Cole shows us footage from last week at RAW where NASCAR driver Carl Edwards was back in the arena parking lot doing doughnuts in his race car. Edwards drives into the backstage area and is greeted by his friend John Cena. Edwards invites John Cena to wave the green flag and be the honorary starter of the Daytona 500 on February 26th in Daytona.
– We get a promo video for the Elimination Chamber.
– Back from the break and David Otunga is in the ring. Otunga puts over John Laurinaitis and hopes the Board lets him keep his job. Otunga drops to one knee like Tim Tebow and wants everyone to pray for him. Justin Roberts announces that Triple H is putting Otunga in a match right now.
Sheamus vs. David Otunga
Otunga argues that he’s not dressed to wrestle as 2012 Royal Rumble winner Sheamus makes his way out to the ring. Otunga tries to kick but Sheamus blocks it and grabs him. Sheamus goes for his finisher but Otunga slides out and runs around the ring before going back in. Sheamus with a big clothesline and a series of forearm shots on the ropes. Sheamus clotheslines Otunga on the apron. Otunga manages to kick Sheamus’ leg out and DDT him for a 2 count. Otunga wails away in the corner. Otunga keeps control of Sheamus but takes his shirt off and turns around to a Brogue kick for the win.
– Chris Jericho is walking backstage with a smirk on his face as we go to commercial.
– Back from commercial and out comes Chris Jericho. He says every man and woman who appears in the ring is a Chris Jericho wannabe. A cheap copy of him, stealing his ideas and thoughts that he made popular and invented. Jericho had a whole roster in the back who are Jericho wannabe’s and a whole arena of fans who are wannabe’s. Jericho says he trolled every one of us. He brings up The Miz, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk all ripping him off in various ways. Jericho calls Punk the worse of them all because he says he’s the best in the world when he’s not. Jericho calls Punk a Chris Jericho wannabe. He says Punk knows deep down inside that Jericho is the best in the world at everything he does. Jericho says he is the best in the world at everything he does and doesn’t have to write it on a t-shirt to believe it. Jericho says he lives it and believes it. He brings up becoming the first Undisputed Champion and other moments. Jericho says he has earned the right to be called the best in the world. It’s his legacy, his legend, who he is. Jericho says this is the end of the world as we know it because he’s coming back to reclaim what is his. CM Punk’s music interrupts and out comes the WWE Champion.
Punk comes to the ring and things get quiet as they come face to face. Punk’s mouth is open. He goes to speak but drops the microphone. Instead, Punk raises the WWE Title, then turns around. Punk waits on Jericho to hit him and it looks as if Jericho is considering it but he doesn’t. Punk keeps his back turned and walks out of the ring as Cult of Personality plays again. Jericho takes the mic and asks if the wannabe is going to say anything or not. Punk just keeps walking to the back as Jericho wants him to talk.
– Still to come tonight, Randy Orton and The Great Khali vs. Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes.
Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett vs. The Great Khali and Randy Orton
Back from the break and out comes Wade Barrett followed by his partner Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes. The Great Khali is out next for his team followed by Randy Orton to a big pop.
Orton starts things out with Rhodes. Cody strikes first but Orton drops him with an elbow. Orton scoop slams Cody and stops on him before tagging in Khali. Barrett comes in and Khali decks him. Khali with a big chop in the corner and a clothesline. Khali chops Orton in the chest to tag him in. Barrett kicks Orton and drops him with a neckbreaker for 2.
Cody comes back in and they double team Orton a bit. Cody takes Orton to the corner and works him over. Orton tries to fight back but Cody dropkicks him for another 2 count. Orton comes back and also takes out Barrett. Orton brings Cody back in off the draping DDT. Orton readies for the RKO but Khali tags himself in. Cody goes for Beautiful Disaster but Khali chops him in mid-air for the win.
Winners: Randy Orton and The Great Khali
– After the match, Orton comes in and has words with Khali. Khali grabs Orton by his throat. Orton ducks a chop and lays Khali out with the RKO.
– More hype for John Cena vs. The Rock at WrestleMania 28.
Tamina, Alicia Fox, Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix, Natalya and The Bella Twins
Back from the break and out comes Kelly Kelly, Eve, Tamina and Alicia Fox for an eight-Divas match. We see footage of Kane and John Cena from last week with Eve involved. Out next comes the team of The Bella Twins, Natalya and WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix.
Eve and Beth start things off. Beth catches her leg and drops her with a clothesline for 2. Beth slams Eve and slaps one of the Bellas in the chest to tag her in. Bella comes in with a neckbreaker on Eve. Bella taunts Beth and turns around to Tamina. Tamina with the Samoan Drop. Tamina goes to the top but the other Bella distracts her. Kelly and Alicia make the save as Tamina hits the Superfly Splash from the top for the win.
– We get a teaser for The Rock’s appearance on Jay Leno tonight.
– Triple H is backstage on the phone with someone talking about the Board making a decision on John Laurinaitis when he walks in. Laurinaitis says he will accept whatever decision the Board comes up with. Laurinaitis says Shawn Michaels will be here next week. Triple H says Shawn is out hunting somewhere and won’t be here. Laurinaitis says he made it happen with the Board. Laurinaitis also announces John Cena vs. Kane in an Ambulance Match for Elimination Chamber. Triple H threatens Laurinaitis and tells him to get out of his office. Back to commercial.
– We get the “This is not over” promo video from The Undertaker again.
– John Laurinaitis is backstage walking when Josh Matthews asks what he thinks the Board’s decision will be tomorrow morning. Laurinaitis refers to Triple H as being cowardly for not facing The Undertaker.
Six-Pack Challenge: Chris Jericho vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. CM Punk
We go to the ring for tonight’s main event. The winner will get the right to be the last man in the RAW Elimination Chamber. Out first comes R-Truth as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Dolph Ziggler with Vickie Guerrero, Kofi Kingston, Chris Jericho, The Miz and finally WWE Champion CM Punk. The bell rings and they all attack Chris Jericho, except Punk. Punk rolls Miz up for 2 and everyone backs off Jericho, going at it with each other.
Punk and Miz go at it in the corner while Truth, Kofi and Dolph are in the other corner and Jericho is on the floor. Punk with kicks to Miz’s chest. Miz stops Jericho from coming in the ring and rolls Truth up for 2. Punk goes back at it with Miz. Punk misses the high knee in the corner but Miz ducks and Punk goes to the floor. Truth dumps Miz to the floor then leaps over the top onto him. Kofi and Dolph go at it in the ring now. Kofi goes to the top and leaps out on the floor and everyone else. Ziggler runs the ropes but stops short of diving over them. He shows off for the crowd as the Superstars are down on the floor. Punk comes in and drops Ziggler for a 2 count as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and officials are taking R-Truth to the back after he was injured coming over the top rope. Ziggler and Miz work on Punk in the ring now. Miz misses in the corner and Punk takes them both down. Punk dropkicks Miz and hits a neckbreaker on Dolph while DDT’ing Miz. 2 count on Miz. Punk locks the Anaconda Vice on Miz but Ziggler breaks the hold.
Punk goes for the Vice on Ziggler but Kofi makes the save this time. Punk and Kofi go at it now. Kofi lands on Punk’s shoulders for GTS but he stops it. Punk drops Kofi over the top. It’s Punk and Jericho in the ring now. Miz and Ziggler come in, taking out Punk and Jericho before they could fight. Jericho and Miz go down on a double clothesline while Dolph works over Punk in the corner. Dolph goes to the top but Punk stops him with shots to the head and chops. Punk tries to superplex Ziggler but Miz and Jericho stop it. They grab Punk and take both Punk and Ziggler to the mat from the top. All four are down now. Jericho covers Ziggler as Miz covers Punk and both get 2 counts. Kofi comes back in now but Miz kicks him out of the ring.
Miz and Jericho go at it. Miz drops Jericho with an elbow and goes for the Skull Crushing Finale. Jericho ducks and Kofi hits Trouble in Paradise on Miz. Miz ends up on the floor and Kofi goes at it with Jericho. Jericho with a kick from the second rope and a 2 count on Kofi. Jericho takes Kofi to the mat now and keeps him grounded. Kofi fights out and ends up hitting a crossbody from the corner for 2. Kofi with more offense and a dropkick on Jericho. Kofi rolls Jericho up for a close 2 count. Kofi runs into an elbow but Jericho misses the Lionsault. Kofi calls for Trouble in Paradise but Jericho blocks it and locks in the Walls of Jericho. Punk breaks the hold and throws Jericho out of the ring. Ziggler rolls Punk up from behind for 2. Punk blocks Ziggler’s finisher and turns it into GTS. Punk covers but Jericho pulls him out of the ring. Jericho throws Punk across the announcer’s table and slides in the ring to cover Ziggler for the win.
Winner: Chris Jericho
– After the match, Jericho mocks Punk and takes a seat in the middle of the ring with the WWE Title. Punk is still trying to recover on the other side of the announcers table. We hear Eve Torres crying and cut backstage where Kane has her cornered. Kane says he can’t stand it – the hate is pouring out of his soul. Kane says Cena is starting to embrace the hate and when he does, he will be in a better place. Kane says if Cena doesn’t embrace it soon, he is afraid for Eve, afraid for Cena and afraid for anyone who gets in his path. Kane says he is afraid for himself as Eve continues to cry and RAW goes off the air.