- Tonight’s WWE RAW Supershow opens up with a look at John Laurinaitis, People Power and the match against John Cena at last night’s Over the Limit pay-per-view.
- We’re live from the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia as John Cena’s music its and out he comes. Cena has a serious look on his face as he marches to the ring.
Cena takes a mic and says he’s had a lot of matches where he comes out on Monday, congratulates his opponent and wants to move on. Cena yells and asks what the hell happened. John Laurinaitis beat him. Cena rips Laurinaitis and says he got a taste of his own medicine last night. They were having fun until Big Show showed up. Cena says Show sold out and there’s on possible explanation for what he did last night.
Cena says Show would have got hired back by whoever took over for Laurinaitis after he got fired. Cena references the old RAW General Manager laptop and says he would rather have it back. Ace’s music hits and out comes Eve Torres. She introduces Laurinaitis and out he comes in a handicap scooter. He gets to his feet with crutches and talks about having to be rushed to the hospital last night. He runs off a list of injuries. Laurinaitis says Cena or anyone else can never lay a finger on him again or they will be terminated. Laurinaitis introduces Big Show and says he re-hired him on Saturday, giving him a big bonus. Laurinaitis announces Show vs. Cena for No Way Out in June.
Show comes out to the stage and the crowd tells him he sucks. Show says everyone wants an explanation but nobody is entitled to one. Show says he was on his knees begging for his job last week and nobody loves this business more than he does. The crowd chants sell out. Show says after 18 years, he got nothing in return when he got fired. Show says he did what anyone else would have done. He’s got an iron-clad contract now and he’s proud of it. Show asks how Cena or any of the fans can judge him. Show says there will be No Way Out for Cena because he’s going to knock him out. Show walks off to the back. Out comes David Otunga. Otunga says it’s time for Cena to lose to him now. Cena says he’s not in the mood. He tells Otunga to go in the back and watch re-runs of Law & Order. Cena promises to hurt Otunga if he gets in the ring. Otunga dedicates the match to Laurinaitis before posing on the stage and heading to the ring. We go to commercial.
John Cena vs. David Otunga
The bell rings and Otunga goes to break through the ropes but Cena tries to get at him. Cena tries again but Otunga leaves the ring. Cena chases him to the floor and Otunga makes it back in first. Cena chases Otunga around and back in again. Otunga meets Cena with right hands now until the referee backs him off. Otunga poses as Eve and Laurinaitis look on from the ramp.
Cena fights back and hits the Attitude Adjustment while looking at Laurinaitis. Cena applies the STF on Otunga for the win.
Winner: John Cena
- After the match, Cena won’t let go of the hold until Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Darren Young and Titus O’Neil rush the ring and attack him. They beat him down until World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus runs down for the save. Sheamus and Cena empty the ring together. Laurinaitis says he didn’t give them permission to do that and tells them to get backstage. Laurinaitis announces Sheamus and Cena vs. 3 other Superstars in a 2 on 3 Handicap Lumberjack match. Laurinaitis rides off on his scooter as Sheamus and Cena pose for the fans.
- Still to come tonight, Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio. Also, Daniel Bryan will call out CM Punk about the controversy at Over the Limit. Back to commercial.
- Ricardo Rodriguez is beginning to introduce Alberto Del Rio when WWE United States Champion Santino Marella interrupts. Santino says he’s been listening to Ricardo but he can’t understand him and his accent is ridiculous, like his eyebrows. Santino says Ricardo knows nothing about the art of introducing and asks him to roll some R’s off his tongue. They go back and forth until the Cobra scares Ricardo back into the ropes. Santino hits Ricardo with the Cobra this time and he goes down.
Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton
Santino begins to introduce Del Rio as his music hits. Del Rio finally comes driving in after Cole plugs the 1,000th RAW. Del Rio doesn’t look happy about Santino doing his introduction. Santino walks off as Del Rio hits the ring and we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Randy Orton to a big pop. The bell rings and they go at it. Orton fights out of the corner but misses a knee drop. Del Rio comes back with a big kick and starts working on the shoulder. Orton fights out and takes Del Rio to the corner with right hands. Del Rio takes back control and knocks Orton to the floor as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Del Rio drops Orton on his arm for another 2 count. Del Rio misses a dropkick and ends up out on the floor. Orton takes control now and hits the powerslam. Orton with the second rope draping DDT. Orton drops for the RKO but Chris Jericho comes in and hits the Codebreaker for the DQ.
Winner by DQ: Randy Orton
- The crowd chants “you suck” at Jericho as he stands over Orton. Jericho says he is the best in the world at what he does. Jericho says it again and asks Orton if he understands. Jericho yells it now as Orton gets to his feet. Jericho hits another Codebreaker and gets down in Orton’s face talking trash. Jericho says he’s the best in the world again and drops the mic. He looks to leave the ring but comes back to pick Orton up. Jericho has lost it as he hits Orton with a third Codebreaker.
- Still to come, the 2 on 3 Handicap Lumberjack match. We see Daniel Bryan walking backstage. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Daniel Bryan. He says an injustice was done last night and he should be the new WWE Champion. He shows footage of CM Punk tapping out. Bryan says he deserves to be champion and will make Punk tap out again. Bryan demands a rematch and out comes WWE Champion CM Punk.
Punk shows footage of what happened on SmackDown last week. He introduces Bryan’s opponent for tonight and out comes Kane. Punk makes his way over to commentary.
Kane vs. Daniel Bryan
The bell rings and Kane goes to work on Bryan. Kane takes it to the corner and beats Bryan down. Kane hits a big splash in the corner but Bryan moves next and dropkicks him. Bryan goes to the top but comes down and Kane grabs him for a chokeslam. Bryan counters and dumps Kane out to the floor. Bryan dives through the ropes and takes out Kane. Punk gets up from commentary and grabs a steel chair. He acts like he’s going to hit Bryan but goes to hit Kane. Bryan stops him from hitting Kane and grabs the chair from Punk. Kane gets up and sees Bryan with the chair. Kane attacks Bryan and unloads on him with the chair as Punk sits back down for commentary and the referee calls for the bell.
Winner by DQ: Daniel Bryan
- After the match, Kane rolls Bryan back into the ring and chokeslams him. Kane chokeslams him again before leaving the ring. Punk goes in the ring to “check” on Bryan. Punk applies the Anaconda Vice and Bryan taps. Punk lets up and mocks Bryan by chanting yes.
- Still to come, Cena and Sheamus teaming up in the main event. Back to commercial.
- AJ Lee stops CM Punk backstage. She says she enjoyed watching him beat up Daniel Bryan. He says maybe she’s not crazy but she’s sadistic. She starts to lose it and cry. He hesitates but hugs her and says everything will be fine. He tells her to stop crying and she does. He says he sort of digs crazy chicks and walks off.
- We see Paul Heyman and Triple H’s exchange from last week. Triple H is meeting with WWE’s legal team this week seeing what to do next about Heyman and Brock Lesnar.
- Justin Roberts introduces the new Intercontinental Champion Christian and out he comes as we go to commercial.
Christian vs. Jinder Mahal
Back from the break and out comes Jinder Mahal. They lock up and Mahal strikes first. Christian catches him with a neckbreaker and a missile dropkick from the corner. Mahal ends up dumping Christian out to the floor and working him over on the apron. Mahal drops several knees and a suplex for 2.
Christian comes back and hits the sunset flip from the corner for 2. Christian with right hands and a forearm. Christian with the drop down right hand and elbow from the second rope. Mahal blocks Killswitch and drops Christian with a big boot. Christian comes back and hits Killswitch. He goes back to the top and hits a big splash for the win.
- Still to come tonight, Cena and Sheamus vs. 3 mystery opponents. Kelly Kelly is backstage walking as we take another commercial break.
Beth Phoenix vs. Kelly Kelly
Back from the break and out comes Kelly Kelly followed by Beth Phoenix. Beth tackles Kelly and punches her. She starts stomping and then scoop slams Kelly. Beth with an elbow drop and a leg drop for a 2 count.
We see Layla watching backstage as Kelly fights back. Beth cuts her off and knocks her to the mat. Beth rubs her face into the mat and slams her by her hair. Beth misses a splash in the corner. Kelly with a Thesz Press. Kelly beats Beth up in the corner. She goes for the back elbow in the corner but Beth knocks her out and hits the Glam Slam for the win.
Winner: Beth Phoenix
- We see Laurinaitis backstage riding his scooter around as we go back to commercial.
Handicap Lumberjack Match: Sheamus and John Cena vs. Tensai, Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler
Back from the break and out first comes the World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus followed by his partner John Cena. Vickie Guerrero comes out next and says she’s thrilled to still be a part of People Power. She introduces Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger as two of the opponents. Out next comes Tensai with Sakomoto.
The Lumberjacks start coming out and it’s all heel wrestlers. David Otunga, Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Chris Jericho, Alberto Del Rio, Darren Young, Titus O’Neil, Epico, Primo, Drew McIntrye and several others. Sheamus starts things off with Dolph. They lock up and Sheamus takes Ziggler down first. Sheamus takes Ziggler down and drops him with a shoulder. Laurinaitis appears on the stage to watch the match. Sheamus keeps control of Ziggler and gets a 2 count.
Cena comes in and goes at it with Swagger now. Cena comes back and hits a big clothesline. Tensai gets tagged in and knocks Cena down with an elbow. Tensai takes Cena to the corner and beats him up now. Swagger tags himself in and continues the attack on Cena. Sheamus comes in and unloads on Swagger. Sheamus with a big scoop slam and a 2 count as Ziggler breaks the pin. Sheamus tosses Ziggler out of the ring into the Lumberjacks. Tensai comes in and goes at it with Sheamus now. They trade shots until Tensai sends Sheamus out of the ring. He fights the Lumberjacks off and dives into a bunch of them. Jericho grabs Sheamus’ leg but Cena kicks him off. Tensai takes back control of Sheamus and tags in Swagger.
More offense by Swagger and another tag to Tensai. Tensai keeps Sheamus down as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and it’s Sheamus and Swagger going at it now. Swagger applies the ankle lock and tags in Tensai. Sheamus fights Tensai off but gets whipped hard into the corner. Tensai with a big splash in the corner. Tensai tosses Sheamus to the apron and kicks him out to the Lumberjacks where they beat him up. Another tag to Swagger as Sheamus is kept on the mat. Ziggler comes in to keep up the attack on Sheamus.
Sheamus tries for a comeback but Ziggler takes his leg out and hits the big leg drop for a 2 count. Swagger comes back in and keeps Sheamus grounded as Big Show appears on the stage to watch the match. Another tag to Tensai for more of the same on Sheamus. Sheamus finally fights back but Tensai drops him. Tensai with a big slam and a leg drop for 2. Sheamus fights all three out of the corner and hits the senton on Swagger. Cena finally comes in and unloads on Ziggler. Cena with the Five Knuckle Shuffle but before he can hit it, the Lumberjacks swarm Sheamus. Cena makes the save and the Lumberjacks get the upperhand. The Lumberjacks bring Cena and Sheamus into the ring to beat them down. Now the babyface wrestlers come out. CM Punk, Christian, Santino Marella, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Brodus Clay, The Great Khali and several others come out. Cena walks up the ramp looking for Big Show as the huge brawl continues in the ring.
Cena runs in the back and sees Laurinaitis but can’t touch him or he will be fired. Cena wants to know where Big Show is. Laurinaitis walks off and out of nowhere, Big Show drops him with a knockout punch. Show walks off following Laurinaitis as RAW goes off the air.
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|20||Backstage Heat on Randy Orton For Slowing Down Roman Reigns' Push|
|18||Backstage Talk on Triple H's Opinion of Some Internet Fans|
|14||Fan Tries to Meet Brock Lesnar and Sable at Airport, The Rock Asked If He Gave Lesnar Advice|
|12||Negative WWE Live Event Reviews on Possible SummerSlam Match, Update on Where Sheamus Is|
|11||WWE Posts Another "Transformed" Teaser on Social Media - Possible New Superstar?|