- The 2014 WWE Royal Rumble Kickoff pre-show begins with a live shot from the CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as fans file into the building. Josh Mathews welcomes us. He’s joined by Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair and Hacksaw Jim Duggan. Duggan does a big “hooooo!” and Shawn says he’s honored to be here tonight. Flair does a big “whoooo!” and shows off his Hall of Fame Rolex with Shawn. Shawn talks about the strategy of winning the Royal Rumble match and Flair and Duggan chime in. Next they talk about The New Age Outlaws taking on Cody Rhodes and Goldust. Shawn is pulling for his boys but gives props to Cody and Goldust. Flair picks the Rhodes Brothers to win. Duggan also picks the Brotherhood to get the win.
– We go backstage to Renee Young in the social media lounge. She shows off some tweets and encourages fans to join in on the discussion.
– We get hype for John Cena vs. Randy Orton. The panel discusses Cena vs. Orton. Shawn and Duggan pick Cena to win. JBL comes out for commentary to a huge pop.
– We go backstage to the locker room. Everyone is arguing. Vickie Guerrero and Brad Maddox have a lottery and let everyone pick their numbers. Alberto Del Rio goes first and seems happy. Kofi Kingston says his number could be better. R-Truth is next and he doesn’t look so happy about his number. Antonio Cesaro is next and he’s happy. Jack Swagger goes next and wants to trade numbers with Cesaro. The Great Khali is next and doesn’t seem so sure about his number. Damien Sandow walks up and laughs at him. Sandow picks his number and Khali laughs at him.
– They talk about Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt, which will open the show. Duggan and Michaels pick Bryan to win. Flair goes with Wyatt.
– We go ringside to JBL, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler.
WWE Tag Team Title Match: The New Age Outlaws vs. Cody Rhodes and Goldust
We go to the ring where Lilian Garcia does introductions. Out first comes Road Dogg and Billy Gunn. They do their usual schtick. Out next comes WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust.
Dogg starts out with Rhodes and they lock up, going to the corner. Cody with a quick pin attempt and then a headlock. Cody drops Dogg with a shoulder. Dogg turns it around and talks some trash. Dogg ducks a Disaster Kick and tags in Gunn. Cody sends them both out to the floor. Goldust leaps out and takes out Dogg. Cody leaps from the top and takes out Gunn. We take a break.
We come back and Dogg is in control of Goldust with a 2 count. Dogg with a big right hand and a takedown to the mat. Dogg blocks a shot and drops an elbow for a 2 count. Goldust finally counters and they both go down. Gunn tags in and keeps Goldust from tagging. Gunn beats Goldust down in the corner. Gunn whips Goldust hard into the opposite corner and he goes down again. Gunn with a 2 count. Gunn slaps Goldust around and whips him into a corner again. This time Goldust nails a big powerslam and rallies for a tag.
Dogg and Cody tag in and go at it. Cody with a high knee. Cody tells Gunn to suck it. Gunn comes in and they tangle. Cody springboards in with a missile dropkick that hits both of his opponents. Cody kicks Gunn out of the ring but turns around to Dogg. Cody counters a pumphandle slam and nails CrossRhodes for a 2 count as Gunn breaks the pin. Gunn sends Goldust into the fan barrier. Gunn tags himself in. Cody nails a Disaster Kick on Dogg. Gunn nails the Fameasser on Cody for the win and the titles.
Winners and New WWE Tag Team Champions: The New Age Outlaws
– After the match, The Outlaws celebrate as we go to replays.
– We go back to the panel to discuss the match.
– The panel talks about Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar next. We get a hype video for the 30-man match. HBK says one of the three Shield members will win. Flair picks Batista. We see Daniel Bryan walking backstage and that’s it for the pre-show.
– The 2014 WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view kicks off with a video package. We’re live with JBL, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler as we go right to the ring.
Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan is out first to a huge pop. A “yes!” chant starts up.
We see Ricardo Rodriguez on commentary with the Spanish announce team. The lights hit and out comes Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. Bray enters the ring and takes his time as fans continue to chant for Bryan. Bryan is very focused and continues to stare Bray down. The bell rings and here we go.
Bryan unloads and takes Bray to the floor early on after leaping out. Bryan brings him back in and hits a big crossbody for a 2 count. Bryan with kicks in the corner now. Bryan gets knocked off the top and lands hard on the outside. Bryan comes back in and takes control with kicks and a submission. Bryan works on Bray’s leg now. Bryan stomps Bray’s face into the mat and unloads with more kicks. They end up tangling on the apron. Bray gets the upper-hand and slamming Bryan face first down into the apron. Bray brings Bryan back in and tosses him across the ring.
Bryan fights out of a hold and nails Bray with forearms. Bray tosses Bryan over the top and back out to the floor. Bray follows and puts Bryan’s head against the ring post. Bray hits Bryan with punches and forearms while his head is against the post. Bray drops Bryan hard on the floor and brings him back in for a 2 count. Bray taunts and stomps on Bryan now. Bray with another 2 count and another. Bray works on Bryan’s neck now. Bryan tries to make a comeback but Bray knocks him back down. Bray turns upside down in the corner and falls on his back. He starts doing the spider walk and splashes Bryan in the corner.
Bray blocks a third clothesline and levels Bryan but Bryan kicks out at 2. Bryan blocks Sister Abigail and rolls Bray up for 2. Bryan goes for the Yes Lock and gets it applied. Bray bites Bryan to break the hold. Bray takes back control now. Bray takes Bryan to the corner and works him over. Bryan fights back with headbutts but so does Bray. Bryan sends Bray to the mat. Bryan climbs up and nails the flying splash. Fans and Bryan chant “yes!” but Wyatt avoids the running knee by rolling out of the ring. Bryan kicks him and leaps out with a suicide dive but Bray catches him in mid-move and drops him with Sister Abigail on the floor. Bryan’s head hits the barrier and fans start a “holy shit” chant.
Fans chant “this is awesome” as Bray rolls Bryan back in the ring. Bray nails Sister Abigail for the win.
Winner: Bray Wyatt
– After the match, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan pose with Bray before they leave.
– Renee Young interviews Paul Heyman backstage. He apologizes for what’s about to happen and says Brock Lesnar is ready to challenge for the WWE World Heavyweight Title.
– We see Pittsburgh Steeler Ben Roethlisberger sitting in the crowd.
– We go back to the panel to talk about the show so far. Shawn says the future of the WWE is in the hands of Bray and Bryan and praises Bryan specifically. They talk about Lesnar vs. Show next.
Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar
We go to the ring and out first comes Big Show.
Out next comes Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman. Lesnar looks huge and is wearing his Jimmy John’s cap.
Lesnar attacks Show before the bell and takes him down. Lesnar unloads on Show. Heyman tosses a steel chair in. Lesnar smacks Show with it several times. The bell still hasn’t rang yet. Lesnar with more chair shots. The referee checks on Show but Lesnar comes over with another big chair shot. Show rolls out of the ring now. Lesnar drops the chair and waits on Show to come fight. Show rolls in and Lesnar goes right to work with stomps. Lesnar grabs the chair and whacks Show with it again. Lesnar yells for the bell to be rang but the referee won’t do it. The referee grabs the chair and tosses it out of the ring. Heyman hands Lesnar another chair. The bell rings and Show blocks a chair shot and nails a knockout punch. Both are down now.
They go to the floor and Show tosses Lesnar. Show with a big body shot against the barrier. Show rolls Lesnar back in and both are hurting. Show come in and calls Lesnar a son of a bitch. Show with another big body shot. Lesnar ducks a knockout punch and lifts Show on his shoulders. Lesnar walks around with Show on his shoulders and nails a big F5 for the quick win.
Winner: Brock Lesnar
– After the match, we go to replays. Lesnar looks a bit shocked and goes outside of the ring to grab a steel chair. Heyman watches as Lesnar walks around the ring with the chair. Lesnar enters the ring as a referee checks on Show. Lesnar unloads with chair shots and Show rolls out to the floor. Lesnar follows with more chair shots as Heyman cheers him on. Lesnar beats on Show’s back and legs with the chair. The chair is destroyed so Heyman tosses him another. Lesnar continues the steel chair attack. Lesnar goes under the ring for something. A referee tries to stop him but gets shoved to the floor. Lesnar grabs another chair and whacks Show with it some more. Lesnar tosses the chair and walks off with Heyman. We go to replays. We see scars and bruises on Show’s back as he’s checked on. Show walks to the back with trainers and we see part of one of the broken chairs laying at ringside.
– We go backstage to The Shield. They understand only one of them can win and say The Shield will still be standing when it’s over. Roman Reigns feels like he has the winning number and there’s some tension there with Dean Ambrose. Seth Rollins tries to pull them together.
– Renee Young is backstage with Randy Orton. Orton isn’t worried about John Cena or the line forming of other potential challenges. He says none of them are worthy like him. He calls Bray Wyatt a Duck Dynasty reject.
– We get a WrestleMania XXX promo.
– We get a promo for tonight’s WWE World Heavyweight Title match.
WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: John Cena vs. Randy Orton
We go to the ring and out first comes WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton. John Cena is out next to a big pop.
Lilian Garcia does official ring introductions and we get the bell. They lock up and Orton goes to the mat with a headlock. They trade holds and go back to their feet. We get dueling Cena chants from the crowd. Fans chant for Daniel Bryan as Orton applies another headlock. Cena drops Orton with a shoulder and a “yes!” chant starts. Cena takes Orton down for a 1 count. A “we want Daniel” chant starts now. Orton with a suplex and another pin attempt. Orton with a headbutt and another pin attempt. Orton with a headlock now.
Cena tries for a crab but Orton kicks him out of the ring. They come back in and Orton goes for another pin attempt. The fans have totally hijacked this match with chants. Cena sends Orton outside of the ring now. Orton whips Cena shoulder first into the steel steps. Orton brings Cena back in for a 2 count. Orton yells at the fans and says they should be chanting for him. Cena comes from behind. Orton blocks an Attitude Adjustment and drops Cena with a big DDT for another 2 count. Orton stomps away on Cena now. Orton poses in the corner and the fans boo. Cena comes from behind and falls back with Orton on his shoulders. Cena with a 2 count. Cena with flying shoulders now. Cena with the big side slam as the fans boo. Orton blocks the Five Knuckle Shuffle and powerslams Cena for a 2 count.
Cena with a full nelson into a neckbreaker for a 2 count. Cena goes to the top but Orton cuts him off and climbs up with him. Cena headbutts Orton to the mat. Cena hits the top rope leg drop. Orton blocks another AA with a backbreaker and covers for 2. Orton goes for the second rope draping DDT but Cena backdrops Orton over the top rope to the floor. Orton does the draping DDT from the apron and drops Cena face first on the floor. Orton rolls Cena back in and covers for a 2 count. Cena ends up blocking a RKO and applying the STF. Orton breaks it and drops Cena’s neck over the top rope.
Orton comes in and Cena nails the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Orton blocks an AA and the referee gets knocked down. Cena applies the STF again and this time Orton taps out but the referee is still down. Orton grabs the title and lays Cena out with a shot to the face. The referee wakes up with the help of a WWE trainer. Orton covers as the referee crawls over but Cena kicks out at 2. Orton has words with the referee. It sounds like fans are chanting “this is awful” now. Orton turns around to an AA from Cena for a close 2 count. Orton nails a RKO for a close 2 count. Orton poses and gets booed some more. Cena dodges a punt kick and goes for another AA but Orton slides out. Orton applies the STF on Cena this time. Cena breaks his own hold and applies it on Orton. Orton goes for an AA and nails Cena’s own move on him again. Cena kicks out at 2. Cena nails a RKO out of nowhere but Orton kicks out at 2. Cena lifts Orton and takes him to the top. Cena goes for a super AA from the second rope but Orton slides out. They trade shots and Cena turns it into a tornado DDT. Cena applies the STF again. Orton crawls for the rope but Cena pulls Orton back and tightens the hold. The lights go out and it’s The Wyatt Family. They come back on and Rowan, Harper and Bray are on the apron. Cena motions towards them but they drop down to the floor. Cena turns around to a big RKO from Orton for the win.
Winner: Randy Orton
– After the match, Orton avoids The Wyatt Family and leaves through the crowd. The Wyatt Family enters the ring where Cena is still laid out. Rowan shoves Cena into a big boot from Harper. Rowan beats Cena down in the corner. Harper whips Rowan into Cena with a big splash and follows up with a clothesline from Harper. They hold Cena while Bray laughs. Bray turns upside down in the corner and walks over to Cena again. Bray says, “behold the creators of the new world” and nails Sister Abigail on Cena and a “yes!” chant starts up. The Wyatts pose over Cena as their music hits and they leave together. We go to replays. We come back to Cena being helped out of the ring. Cena leaves on his own as his music plays.
– We get a WWE Network promo.
– Renee Young is backstage with new champions The New Age Outlaws. We see how they won the titles on the pre-show earlier tonight. They brag about the win and have a victory party to go to but Renee isn’t invited.
– We get commercials for pizza rolls and Elimination Chamber.
– They air a video of several Superstars talking about why they will win the Royal Rumble match tonight. The Miz, The Usos, Big E Langston, Fandango, Batista, Damien Sandow, Ryback and Rey Mysterio all speak.
– We go back to Mathews, Duggan, Flair and Michaels. Duggan picks Dolph Ziggler to win the match, Michaels picks either The Shield or CM Punk to win and Flair sticks with Batista.
30-Man Royal Rumble Match
We go to the ring and Justin Roberts is in explaining the rules. Out first comes CM Punk to a big pop. Out next comes Seth Rollins to start the match with Punk.
The bell rings and they go at it. Rollins beats Punk down in the corner and starts trying to get him over the top rope. Punk fights back with forearms and kicks. The next man out is Damien Sandow. Sandow goes down and Punk tries to toss Rollins but can’t. Punk with a shoulder thrust. Sandow beats Punk down as Cody Rhodes makes his way out. Cody rushes the ring and goes at it with Sandow. They trade shots in the middle of the ring. Sandow misses a clothesline and gets hit with CrossRhodes. Cody tries to toss Sandow but Rollins stops him. Rollins and Cody go at it now. Punk eliminates Sandow.
Punk and Cody both work on Rollins. Kane is out next in suit pants. Kane shoves Cody and boots him. Kane drops Punk with a big right hand. Kane with more right hands on Punk in the corner. Kane stomps away now. Kane with a big sideslam on Punk. Kane calls for a chokeslam but Punk blocks it with a roundhouse kick. Punk eliminates Kane.
The next man out is NXT star Alexander Rusev. Rusev hits the ring and levels Rollins. Rusev tosses Rollins but he hangs on. Rusev levels Cody with a big kick and tosses him to the apron. Rusev blocks a Punk kick and hits him with big knee shots. Rusev scoops Punk and hits a huge overhead slam. Rusev goes back to work on Cody and beats him up in the corner. Rusev tries to toss Cody but Rollins make the save. The next man out is Jack Swagger with Zeb Colter. Swagger hits the ring and nails a Swagger Bomb on Rollins and one on Cody. Rusev works on Punk in the corner. Rusev and Swagger go at it in the middle of the ring now. Rusev with a huge knee to the gut and a splash in the corner. Rusev tries to toss Swagger but Rollins makes the save. Everyone gangs up on Rusev now except for Punk. Swagger tries to dump Cody. Punk comes over and helps Rollins with Rusev. The next man out is Kofi Kingston.
Punk and Swagger go at it for a minute. Cody tries to eliminate Punk next. Rusev has control of Kofi. Swagger almost dumps Rollins but Rollins hangs on. Cody and Kofi double team Rusev now. The next man out is Jimmy Uso. He and Rollins go at it. Uso unloads and hits Rusev next and then Cody. Uso spears Kofi in the corner and unloads. Rusev kicks away on Swagger in the corner. Cody dropkicks Uso. Swagger with shoulder thrusts on Rusev. Uso dumps Cody to the apron but he hangs on. The next man out is Goldust as Rusev breaks a sleeper hold from Punk. Goldust runs down and nails Rollins and then Uso. Goldust with a powerslam on Rollins. Rusev drops Goldust. Punk and Cody and Rollins triple team Rusev now. Cody fights with Rollins. Cody and Rollins try to eliminate Rusev now. Punk and Kofi join in and Rusev is eliminated.
Kofi leaps out of the ring but Rusev catches him. Rusev slams Kofi on top of the barrier and is forced to leave by referees. Kofi’s feet still haven’t touched the floor. Kofi leaps from the farthest barrier on the entrance all the way to the ring apron to stay in the match. That was a very long leap. The next man out is Dean Ambrose. Ambrose hits the ring and Punk goes at it with him. Goldust and Cody try to eliminate Swagger. Swagger dumps Goldust to the apron but Kofi makes the save. The next man out is Dolph Ziggler to a huge pop. Ziggler hits the ring and goes to the top. He nails a missile dropkick on Rollins and leaps onto him in the corner with right hands. Ambrose and Ziggler go at it now as fans chant for Ziggler. Ziggler fights from the apron and Goldust makes the save. Punk and Kofi work on eliminating Swagger but Punk goes for Kofi. The next man out is #13 and it’s R-Truth. Punk hangs on the apron and stays in. Truth goes at it with Ambrose but Rollins makes the save and they beat him down. Ambrose eliminates Truth.
Ambrose eliminates Jimmy Uso. Swagger tries to boot Kofi off the apron but Kofi hangs on to Swagger’s leg. Kofi is inches from hitting the floor and pulls Swagger’s boot off. Swagger comes over and Kofi nails him in the head with the boot. Kofi pulls himself back into the match and the fans applaud. The next man out is Kevin Nash to a big pop with nWo music.
Nash eliminates Swagger and goes at it with Ambrose and Rollins. Nash fights them off and big boots Cody. Rollins and Ambrose work on eliminating Nash now. Punk works on Ziggler but he hangs on. The next man out is Roman Reigns. Reigns hits the ring and dropkicks Punk in the head before he even enters. Reigns decks Goldust and spears Cody. Reigns fights Nash off. Kofi leaps but Reigns catches him in mid-air. Reigns eliminates Kofi. Ziggler nails a big DDT on Reigns. Ziggler gets a huge spear from Reigns. Ziggler is eliminated. Everyone watches Reigns as the fans boo at Ziggler’s elimination. Nash charges and Reigns dumps him over the top. Nash is eliminated. Cody and Goldust work on dumping Reigns but Rollins makes the save. The next man out is The Great Khali.
Khali goes at it with The Shield. Reigns nails a Superman punch on him. The Shield eliminates Khali. Punk and Goldust attack The Shield. Goldust eliminates Cody. Reigns eliminates Goldust. It’s down to CM Punk and The Shield. #17 is Sheamus to a huge pop.
Sheamus comes in and unloads on The Shield. A big spear for Rollins in the corner. Sheamus with the forearm shots to the chest on Ambrose on the apron. Rollins gets hit with an Irish Curse and Sheamus nails a Brogue Kick on Reigns. The Shield beat Sheamus down now. The next man out is The Miz. The Miz attacks Rollins and tosses Ambrose to the apron but he hangs on. Reigns attacks Miz now. The next man out is Fandango with Summer Rae. He hits the ring and goes at it with Miz. The crowd starts doing the Fandango chant. Fandango hangs on as Sheamus goes after Miz. Fans chant for Daniel Bryan. Out next comes Los Matadores but it’s El Torito that’s in the match. Torito hits the ring and springboards in on Rollins with a hurricanrana. Torito takes down Miz. Everyone else looks shocked. Torito calls out Punk. Torito charges but Punk stops him with his hand. Punk laughs but Torito takes him down with a scissors. Fandango attacks Torito and gets booed. Fandango presses Torito in the air but also gets taken down and sent to the apron. Torito springboards up and knocks Fandango off the apron. Fandango is eliminated. Torito with another springboard but Reigns catches him. Reigns presses Torito high and tosses him out onto Fandango. Torito is eliminated. The next man out is Antonio Cesaro.
Cesaro comes in and hits the Cesaro Swing on The Miz, tossing him into Punk. Punk misses a kick and catches a Swing until The Shield breaks it up. Cesaro takes out Ambrose and Rollins. Rollins gets a lengthy Swing now. The crowd pops as Cesaro keeps spinning. The next man out is Luke Harper. Reigns spears Cesaro. Harper nails Reigns and Cesaro and then Punk. Punk and Harper trade shots now. Sheamus and Ambrose tangle on the apron. Jey Uso is the next man out. He tries taking out Cesaro but Rollins attacks. Ambrose stops Sheamus from eliminating Reigns. Uso superkicks Cesaro. Sheamus works on Ambrose again. Harper and Cesaro go at it. The next man is… JBL. JBL gets up from commentary as Cole points out this is JBL’s first-ever Rumble match. JBL gets in with his suit and tie on. He takes off his suit coat and tells Cole to come get it. Reigns comes from behind and dumps JBL quickly. The crowd boos. JBL is eliminated.
The next man out is Erick Rowan. He hits the ring and helps Harper with The Miz. Rowan scoops Miz and tosses him to the apron. Miz slides back in but Rowan tosses him back to the apron. Harper with a big clothesline and The Miz is eliminated. Rowan and Harper work on Uso now. Harper eliminates Jey Uso. The Shield faces off with The Wyatt Family as Ryback is the next man out. He scoops Cesaro and slams him into the ropes. Ryback with thrusts to the gut on Cesaro. Fans chant Goldberg’s name at Ryback. Ryback works on dumping Sheamus and then Rollins.
#27 out is Alberto Del Rio. Ryback and he go at it. Cesaro drops Ambrose and catapults him into the ropes. Rowan and Harper double team Reigns. The next man out is Batista to a huge pop. Batista hits the ring and runs over Ambrose, Rollins and Cesaro. Fans start booing now. Batista eliminates Rowan. Batista and Ryback come face to face now. They have words and Batista unloads. Ryback tosses Batista in the corner and he goes down. Batista blocks a Meathook clothesline and Ryback is eliminated. Del Rio takes out Batista’s leg and superkicks him. Del Rio unloads on Batista. Batista eliminates Del Rio.
Big E Langston is out next and comes out to manhandle Sheamus. Big E dumps Sheamus but he hangs on. Cesaro works on Ambrose. Sheamus fights back against Big E. Punk works on Batista. Fans start chanting “yes” as we get ready for #30. The last man out is Rey Mysterio to no reaction. Everyone was expecting Daniel Bryan. Fans boo now as Rey hits the ring and goes to work.
Fans are not happy at all about the last entrant. Sheamus ends up eliminating Big E with a big clothesline. There’s a continous boo from the crowd. Cesaro unloads with European uppercuts. Cesaro drops Harper with a big boot. Batista and Ambrose go at it as the fans continue to boo. Rey nails 619 on Rollins. Rollins eliminates Mysterio and fans cheer. Ambrose and Harper go at it now. Reigns beats down Sheamus in the corner. Ambrose and Rollins work on Harper. Reigns comes over and decks Harper off the apron. Ambrose gets pissed and tries to eliminate Reigns but he hangs on. Rollins and Ambrose argue. Cesaro tries to eliminate them but can’t. Reigns eliminates Cesaro, Ambrose and Rollins at the same time. Reigns yells at his partners. Reigns turns around to a big spinebuster from Batista. Sheamus hits a Brogue on Batista. Punk with GTS on Sheamus and then Reigns.
Kane comes from under the ring and eliminates Punk. Kane takes apart the Spanish announce table and chokeslams Punk through it. Officials check on Punk now as Kane leaves through the crowd. It’s down to Reigns, Batista and Sheamus. We see Punk talking to a medic. Fans still want Daniel Bryan and are booing the final three. Sheamus runs over Reigns. Batista goes at it with Sheamus. Batista with a big clothesline in the corner. Batista with a powerslam on Reigns. A “no!” chant starts up now. Batista eats a big boot from Sheamus. Sheamus lays out Batista and points at the WrestleMania XXX sign. Batista ducks a Brogue Kick and then a clothesline. Sheamus blocks a Batista Bomb. Batista dumps Sheamus to the apron and Reigns knocks him off. Sheamus is eliminated.
Batista tries to dump Reigns but he hangs on. They take a second to breathe and meet in the center of the ring. Batista strikes first and they go at it. Reigns with a huge clothesline out of the corner. Reigns goes for a Superman punch but Batista blocks it with a spear. More boos from the crowd. All they want is Daniel Bryan. Batista turns around to a big spear from Reigns. Reigns gets a pop. They tangle and Batista just tosses Reigns over the top like it’s nothing.
– After the match, fans chant “no!” before booing some more. We go to replays of some of the bigger eliminations. Batista stands tall after the match but most of the fans just boo. He hits the turnbuckle and motions for the belt around his waist. Pyro goes off as Batista points at the WrestleMania XXX sign. More pyro goes off on the stage but the fans aren’t happy. Royal Rumble goes off the air with Batista posing in the corner.
|Alberto Del Rio Says He Doesn't Need WWE (Video), Triple H Appears Alongside Chris Nowinski, WWE Horror Posters|
The Hottest WWE news, photos and videos delivered to your inbox in one convenient newsletter. Sign up now and give it a try!
|27||Backstage News On Cesaro Being Punished By WWE For Criticizing Cena-Orton Matches|
|9||Alberto Del Rio Says WWE Higher-Ups Were Making Racist Jokes, Talks WWE Release, More|
|7||Josh Mathews Comments on Backstage Fight In WWE, Why He's Not Interested In Returning|
|7||*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 10/31/14|
|7||Wall Street Executive Believes The McMahon's Are Ready To Sell WWE|